The Start Of His Nightmare

My Cousin Is A Devil In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1

 

 

Ten wasn't that fond of his cousin since young. He had vague memories of their childhood but he would never forget that Taeyong had made his life a living hell. 

 

 

He was 12 years old while the other was 13 when they first met each other during a family trip. He still recalled the big, innocent eyes of the older during their first meeting and Ten being the bubbly one was the first to start the conversation. Albeit Taeyong was so shy at that time, it didn't took them long to become best friends. 

 

 

But their envied friendship did not last long. It was during the period when Ten had started making new friends in high school that the sweet Taeyong had started to become strange. That's also when he find himself couldn't stand the presence of the chubby cousin of his who never failed to crawl under his skin. 

 

 

Ten still remembered that the older had once tore his homework into pieces just because he invited his high school friends over his house. And this was just the beginning of his torture. Soon Taeyong started the habit of biting his neck whenever he saw him texting to his other friends when they're hanging out. His bites also become harsher as time pass, leaving scars on the poor boy's smooth skin.

 

 

There were worse scenarios that Ten do not wished to remember. Like his dead goldfish. And times when the older would do stupid pranks on him which would very often end up with them fighting with each other.

 

 

As a result, their relationship turned sour. They started being mean to each other, rubbing salts at each other wounds whenever they could. Dissing each other with all their strength and their conversations would always be filled with insults and curses.

 

 

However things changed when Ten reached the age of 16. 

 

 

"Can we kiss?" Taeyong slammed open the door of Ten's room, surprising the younger who was relaxing on his comfortable bed. 

 

 

"Huh? " Ten tore his gaze away from the book he's reading and gave the older a bewildered look. The bed shifted under the weight of the intruder's frame as he settled in beside him.

 

 

"I said can we kiss?" Taeyong closed the gap between them, annoyed that he had to repeat twice.

 

 

"Of course not! What the hell is wrong with you." Ten was shocked at the outburst at first but soon started laughing at how ridiculous the other was.

 

 

"Why not? I saw you kissing a girl yesterday." Taeyong accused as if the younger had done a bad deed.

 

 

Ten could tell that the boy was pissed off with his brows furrowed and face red.

 

 

"Well. She's hot? And who would want to kiss you." The younger grimaced at the thought of kissing his fat and annoying cousin.

 

 

"If I become hot five years down the road, could I kiss you then?" The chubby boy asked innocently.

 

 

"Pft. If you could. I would do anything for you. " Ten mocked cynically. 

 

 

"Then you would even be mine?" Taeyong eyes sparkled.

 

 

"Yea yea whatever." Ten smiled, finding his idea foolish.

 

 

Taeyong grinned widely before disappearing from his vision.

 

 

It's definitely not his fault that Taeyong went overseas the next day. Ten deadpanned.

 

 

 

x

 

 

 

Now that Ten had reached the age of 20, he's just a normal college student who moved out of his parents' house into an one room apartment with no goals in mind for his future endeavors other than lazing at home and dancing at nightclubs. He liked the freedom more than anything. He's popular, whether at college or at his part-time job. All he had to do was smile and people will just crowd around him.

 

 

Ten had enjoyed the wild night life he had on every weekend. The boy would come back home either drunk or stayed at his friends' house on every weekend, but tonight was one of the rare days that he had actually stayed at home doing nothing. 

 

 

Just when the thai was drifting off, the door bell rang sharply from his doorway, intrupting his beauty sleep.

 

 

"Must be some freaking salesman." He cursed as he covered his ears with a pillow and waited for it halt. But the ringing doesn't stop. Ten grumbled loudly before getting up from his nest, stomping through his doorway. 

 

 

"Who is it?" He asked irritably as he opened the door, ready to scream at whoever was ringing the bell.

 

 

The thai then gawked at the handsome man in front unknowingly. He looked around the same age as Ten, probably one or two years older. The stranger despite wearing a pair of black ripped jeans and a black loose T-shirt, his good looking features made him looked like the models Ten had seen on some magazines' covers . He wasn't over exaggerating, not with the chiseled jawline, deep brown orbs and sharp nose imprinted on taller. His highlighted brown hair was also styled to the side, showing his perfectly shaped and thick eyeb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter