Change

Oh Boy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNIOR YEAR

 

INT – Jaehyun’s House – 07:00 AM

 

Mrs. Jung was cooked something western for today’s breakfast – serving eggs, sausage, bacon and toast. And boy, did the delicious aroma field their home.

Jaehyun came out of fresh and ready for school, and for breakfast.

 “I heard from Chungha you went on a date yesterday?”, Joohyuk cheekily asked.

“Where did you hear that from?!?!”, Mrs. Jung excitedly asked. Making the young one roll his eyes.

“Chungha.”, Joohyuk winked.

“Dear boy, did you two finally date?!?”

“No. It was with another girl.”, Joohyuk informs her.

“OH GOODNESS ME! Why didn’t tell your own mother?! I’m kind of hurt Jung Jaehyun!”, Mrs. Jung hits the back of Jaehyun’s head adding to his headache that is this particular breakfast.

“What is happening?”, asked Mr. Nam who just came out of their room.

Mrs. Jung walk towards her husband, putting on a dramatic act. “Jaehyun… Jaehyun went on a date with a girl and didn’t even tell me!”

“With who, Chungha?”

“No dear... with another girl from school!”

Rolling his eyes for the nth time, Jaehyun decided that breakfast is not worth it. “I’m leaving now.”, he said.

“Are you not going to get breakfast?”

“I don’t feel like eating.”

“Are you going to meet up with that mystery girl of yours?!”

“Bye mom! Bye everyone!”

"Byeeee!", said the Nam men in unison. 

Jaehyun then shuts the door in front of his mom’s face who was supposedly chasing him.

 

 

 

INT – Classroom 3-1, School – 11:00AM

 

School went by like the usual. Jaehyun was in a very weird mood again. Making Chungha careful of how she’ll go around him.

As the bell rings indicating their lunch break. Chungha excitedly asks her bestfriend. “Rooftop? I cooked lunch for us!”

“Sorry…”, he said as he was putting back stuff in his bag.  “I have a lunch with Solbin.”

“Oh… yeah. Of course, you do!”, she said, internally feeling weird about not having to spend lunch time with Jaehyun. “Enjoy then, loverboy!”

Jaehyun scoffed at her farewell, and rushed out of the classroom. Leaving Chungha alone, holding on to her lunchbox for two.

 

 

 

EXT – Rooftop, School – 11:30AM

 

Sitting alone in the classroom filled with people talking was draining for Chungha, that she decided to go to the rooftop. Along with a book, and her lunchbox.

“Where’s Jaehyun?” a boy behind her asked, it was Ten.

“He’s eating lunch with Solbin.”

Scratching looking a teeny bit agitated, “Oh. Where is he?”

“I don’t know exactly, sorry.”

“Oh..”, Ten sat next to her, making sure there is an adequate space between them as Chungha looks at him. He was holding a bag of treats from his recent trip to Thailand, which Chungha assumed to be for Jaehyun.

Ten noticed how she’s looking at his goody bag and said “I don’t trust you enough to give this to you.”, he said.

“Tch. Well go along then, he’s not here!”

“Are you not going to eat your lunch?”, he points at her huge lunchbox.

“I don’t feel like eating today.”, she smiled at him.

“Suit yourself then.”, he said. As Ten lay on the bench next to her.

“Are you not gonna look for him?”

“I’m lazy. And I feel like you need company so…”, shutting his eyes.

Puzzled at the boy’s sudden kindness, Chungha chose to read her book whilst the boy next to her naps the break away.

 

-

 

Jaehyun was on his way to the rooftop, where he assumed that Chungha was. Holding a strawberry milk he just bought to bring peace – for he missed lunch with her to be with someone else.

He then was struck with a sight that she’s not apparently alone than what he had in mind. Making him turn back around instead to go back to their classroom.

“So much for worrying.”, he muttered.

 

 

 

INT – Library, School – 03:00PM

 

Chungha was surprised to see Jaehyun sitting in the library. He had all his things in front of him, still confused with how he ended up in the place.

“Hey you!”, she greeted with a huge grin on her face.

She was met with silence, with his deep stare. Which resulted to her nodding and pouting as she sits beside him.

“That seat is not for you.”, he said.

Quickly he stood up, feeling quite embarrassed.

“Hey!”, it was Solbin, running towards the two of them.  

“I save

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter