Friends

By My Side

Stella POV

After meeting each other again in that business party,Sehun asked for my phone number and we stayed in touch ,We decided to hang out together and we just clicked,Sehun's such an amazing friend and I really felt comfortable talking to him.A month had passed and now I'm already packing to go back to London,but I was really happy when I remembered that Sehun also studied in London.

Sehun POV

A month passed by quickly,after hanging out with her a few times,I became closer and closer to her. She used to be the girl who I thought was that typical over friendly rich snobby girl but she was just like any normal girl and I felt happy spending my time with her.I've got a feeling that we're going to be good friends.

* Back In London*

- one weekend-

"Hey hun"

"La ,finally you came, do you know that I've been waiting for you for ages"complained Sehun

"Oh,come on,I'm just 20minutes late , what's the big deal?"

"I'm just joking "

"Anyways,when are you graduating?"

"Next month,what about you?"

"Same ,I'm also graduating next month"

"What are you going to do after you graduate Hun?

"Taking over the company,you?"

"I want to be a fashion designer but I think I'll follow my parent's wish"

"What's your parent's wish?"

"They want me to become a business woman just like them, and i think that's not a bad idea."

"I never thought that time would pass by this quickly,"

"Neither do I,I felt like it was just yesterday when we first met in this cafe"

"Yes, but now we're already friends"

"Correct that ,La, Best Friends right"

"Ok mr.best friend"

" Just promise me that when we take over our company,we would still have time to hang out and we will still be best friends."

"Promise Hun,Friends forever."

"We sound really childish you know"

"I know, who cares though"

 

Just like their words, soon after they graduated, they took the position as the leader of the two biggest business empires in Korea and they still kept their friendship bond strong. The two corporations grew very progressively in their hands and the corporations became the strongest business empires worldwide.