Looking Back

By My Side

"A TRUE FRIEND CAN SEE THE PAIN THROUGH YOUR EYES AND KNOW THE FAKENESS IN YOUR SMILE "

     * 2 YEARS AGO *

It was an ordinary evening in London, Stella decided to have a cup of afternoon tea while finishing her task as a college student.Stella Park is an university student on her last year, she is known for her almost perfect life, she was born as the heiress of Park Corp,she  is a straight A student, she can play lots of instrument,she can speak English, Korean,Chinese,she has a great personality,she is gorgeous and tall,she is that kind of dream daughter that any parents wish they had.

"May I have your order miss?" the waiter asked her

" I'll have a cup of earl grey tea and some scones please" answered her

" Ok"

15 minutes passed and she was in the middle of writing her essay when the waiter came back and brought her order the waiter asked her if she would mind sharing the table with someone else, that day was Saturday and the cafe was packed with people and since her table fits for two people she being a kind person wouldn't mind. Not long after , a boy in his early twenties came and sat down across her ,after stealing a few glances at him she was sure that the boy wasn't a British boy,from his features she knew that the boy was asian ,she was expecting the boy to at least say hello and thank her for giving him a seat but the boy didn't speak and waited for his order to arrive while playing with his phone.The situation was very akward so Stella decided to initiate a conversation but he only answered with a yes and no, but now at least she knows that his name is OH SEHUN and he is Korean just like her.Time passed quickly and they managed to speak very comfortably with each other,Sehun left a cold and rude first impression to Stella but now she knows that behind that icy facade he is very chatty and fun.

" Sehun, it's getting late and my essay is finished ,I'm going home, it was fun talking to you ,Bye" said Stella

"Ok ,Goodnight  " Sehun replied

She left and Sehun didn't know why but it's very rare for him to get comfortable to someone he just met , at that moment he realized that he forgot to ask for her phone number .

 

                                                                      TO BE CONTINUED