Hello Again

By My Side

       *AFTER TWO MONTHS*

        Stella POV

Days passed by quickly and before she knew 2 months had passed and it was holiday now,she was happy that this holiday she could fly back to Korea to spend it there,she missed her parents and old friends. Her parents already booked her a flight and she couldn't wait to go back to her home country.Her flight was on tomorrow and she finished packing already so she decided to walk along the thames river and enjoy the weather outside.The day passed quickly and now she was already boarding the plane to Korea.

 Sehun POV

Sehun had just arrived in Korea and his chaffeur was already waiting right outside the exit door to pick him up.He arrived in Oh Mansion after a 40 minute drive and his parents welcomed him warmly, after the short greeting he headed up to his old room to take a long warm shower before coming down to have dinner with his mother,father and younger sister. He was happy to be back in Korea and to meet his family. The family talked while they were eating dinner

"Sehun oppa, how was London?" asked his sister

"Of course it is amazing , I had so much fun there, I made some new friends and I managed to study well didn't i ?"

" Sehun-ah , I know you haven't changed that much, you're still the Sehun that would brag about his amazing grades, anyways did you date someone there? You're not that young you know" his mother said

"Mom what are you talking about I'm just 22,I still have lots of time to find the right girl." answered him back

"Sehun,tomorrow we have a party that we need to attend and it wouldn't be bad idea for you to come right? My business partners are going to attend and since you're the heir of Oh Corp, it would be great for you to get familiar with them." asked his dad

"Ok dad ,I will come with you" Sehun agreed, his father's words are right,  sooner or later he would be working as the leader of the corporation, it would be better for him to get to know his father's partners in business.   

            Stella POV

After hours in a plane ,Stella finally arrived in Korea and she went straight back to home.After talking with her parents about her experience in London her mother told her to come to the party that was going to be held the day after,she being the obedient daughter she is,agreed to her mom's request . The next day, Stella went dress shopping with her mom and prepared herself for the party, she wore a beautiful red dress and a pair of red heels,she applied some thin make-up and sprayed some of her favourite chanel perfume. After a short car ride she and her family arrived in a ballroom packed with South Korea's top business man and woman and their children.Her parents introduced  their business partner to her and after a few more greetings and fake smiles she excused herself from her parents to go to the garden to get some fresh air. Her ideal way of spending her day was to read and drink a glass of cold tea by the garden but now she has to put on her best smile and greet people she doen't know.

 

            Sehun POV

 

It was kind of boring for him to go to the party, the people there were all so boring and he just needed to get out and meet his friends but he couldn't he's stuck in this boring party. He decided to go out to the garden and from afar he could see a woman figure sitting there while looking at the moonlight, after taking a closer look he remembered that she's the girl he met 2 months ago in that cafe.

"Hello" said Sehun

"Hai, Do I know you?" Stella answered

"You don't remember, it's me, we met 2 months ago in that packed cafe in London"

"Oh, I remember you, You're Sehun right"

" Nice to meet you again"