VICENT

A PLEASURE _ WIKIPEDIA

Name: Vicent Amancio Alvaro Felipe (Viscount of Seqovi)

Age: 39 (The History)

Birthplace: Spain

Trivia: Vicent was married when he was 17 to 16 years old Catharin Sheldyn. He was not in love with her but he care for her deeply. He grew passionately in love with her on their first night together as husband and wife, resulting the birth of their first child and heir, Edward.

But, he never told her he was in love with her as Catharin is a shy and quiet viscountess, love to read and play with their child. He adored her, but never tend to let her go.

Vicent was a horse and dog's lover. That's why he felt a bit of irritated for Catharin, who scared for both animal. He also never bring her to his stable to show her his horses and dog. He always bring his friend and some of the lady of tons to see them. This made Catharin heartbroken because he neglecting her.

After Mary was born, they have a fight when Catharin want to surprise him at his stable, but ending up screaming when his dog Cyrus ran after her. Vicent was furious, telling her just to stay in bed because she just been recovered from the childbirth, shouting on her face. He felt guilt after Catharin confessed to him she was lonely, and she ran from him. Vicent ran after her but then up dumbstruck when a maid shout for help and he saw Catharin lying beneath the stair.

She smashed her head terrible and had bleeding. Vicent hugged her and kept apologizing to her, but then he realize she was long dead.

He stay as a widower for almost twenty years before he meet Isabel. He also amused with Isabel's fond of horses and the dogs seem to terrified her.

He fall in love with her but keep telling himself love Catharin more.

When Isabel sacrified herself, he just found he love her deeply but it was too late.