ISABEL

A PLEASURE _ WIKIPEDIA

Name: Isabella Stafford

Age: 20 (The History)

Birthplace: -

Trivia: Her whole family was sacrified in a ritual for the demon but she was saved by  a soldier as a baby. The soldier turn out to be the future Duke of Canveigh and when he bought her home, his family thought she was his bastard. However, they respect his decision of keeping her and when the duke married and had a son and a daughter, Isabel served the family as their bodyguard. Canveigh took her all around the world, training her to be a great assasin to work for the Queen. 

When the duke twins turn 19, the family was invited to Spain to proceed the duke daughter's wedding to the eldest son of Viscount Seqovi.

The Seqovi was quite shocked when they see Isabel for the first time as she resemble the late wife of Viscount Seqovi, who dead 20 years ago. Seqovi's son, Edward, who was bethroth to Anastacia, Duke of Canveigh's daughter, fell in love with Isabel in the first sight.

She meet accidentally with the viscount, whose named Vicent and they spend times together. They fall in love and decided to married although the viscount was 19 years older than her.

Then, she found out that the late viscountess was actually killed by her maid, Anna, originally the viscount lover.

A sorcerer told her the Vicent didn't fall in love with her, because he still in love with the viscountess. Although she was really in love with the viscount, she made a deal with a demon so that Vicent's could return to the time when his wife is still alive. The requirement she must made is that the person who killed her must be the one who loved her deeply.

When Anna, currently married to other viscount, heard about this from her witch friend, she pursued both Vicent and Isabel.

But, before she could killed Isabel, Isabel, although hesitated whether Vicent is in love with her or not, used a trick for him to killed her.

She dead smiling and happy, knowing Vicent loved her as the deal between her and the demon success.