CHANGMIN

A PLEASURE _ WIKIPEDIA

Name: Shim Changmin/Carl Shim

Age: Between 18 to 19 (HIS LIFE)

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Trivia: His father was killed mysteriously and his mother dissappear long after that. Changmin had been raised by his mother's friend, who Changmin knew wasn't a human. He has two personality-can be cheerful in everyone eyes but could be revengeful and psycho in the other time.

He made a deal with Lucifer after found out someone was trying to kill him and his other family. He tried very hard to find his mother and to make a contact with his father in the underworld but failed.

His protecter has been warned that he would inhertance power and wealth from his grandfather when he reached 18. In the same time, when he reached 18, demons will find him to eat his powerful soul (which he inheritance from his mother). This means death almost reached him.

The Lucifer promised to give him an assistant to protected him until he dead. But, the contract include that Changmin must give his soul to the protector-and he was willing to. Life and wealth means nothing to him.

Changmin had a secret crush with Lee Yeonhee, a friend in highschool but she was bethrothed to his bestfriend since child. Changmin believe in love, but he only believe it will be happiness with Yeonhee.

However, after meeting Risa, he knows his life is fully dangerous in her grip.