Chapter 5

Marriage Contract

Currently I was moving into my new home. Taehyung hasn't Shown up yet. My parents insisted I came here first to have the house ready for him. I still can't belive the things they told me to do.

You are to prepare every meal for your husband.
You are to behave yourself at all times.
You will be responsible for the house work.

I was in my room arranging my things when I heard loud voices downstairs. I walked out and saw 5 guys and Taehyung. When they noticed me they greated me. "Hello my name is Jungkook but you can call me kooki" Jungkook said and I smiled 'cute' I thought. "My name is Jin and I'm the oldest" "My name is Yoongi Aka Suga" "My name is Jimin" "and Im Namjoon but you can call me Rapmon" they all introduced themselves. I bowed "My name Is Beak Kang Mi and it's a pleasure to meet you" I introduced my self. "Please have a seat" I said and they all followed "How does it feel to marry that alien" Rapmon said "Alien?" I said confused "You will see" he said, still not understanding I shrugged it off "well nothing, I only met him a couple of times" I said truthfully. I felt someone look at me, I turned to see that it was Taehyung.

"You are all friends?" I asked trying to ignore his stairs "Yeah the 7 of us" I looked around and only saw that there was 6. I guess they saw my confusion "J-Hope is not here now" Jin spoke "He is out of town for a week, you will meet him later" he explained "tell us about you?" Kooki said, "I will attend Seoul University and I'm majoring in business and minoring in music" I heard gasps "do you write songs" Suga asked "It's more like a hobby, I will take after my father's business" I said. "We should get together and write a song" Suga piped in "we should" I said smiling.

The time went by quickly after talking to Taehyung's friends. Evening came, I went grocery shopping to prepare dinner.

I was in the kitchen cooking, when Taehyung showed up "Don't think that I don't know what you are plotting, Don't get comfortable around here or with my friends. Hopefully everything will be over soon and I won't have to see you" He bluntly said before walking away. He stopped only turning his head "Don't mind serving me, because I wont eat your cooking" and started walking again.

I expected this to happen but, it still hurts. I finished cooking and ate by my self, something that I will be doing from now on. I missed my brothers and parents. The house was more lively, here Its so silent. I made up my mind, I need to make that contract today.

After cleaning up I went to my room to get the materials necessary. Across the hall from my room was his room. I took a deap breath and knocked, after a few minutes Taehyung opened the door. My eyes went wide at the sight infront of me....... Taehyung shirtless. His hair was still wet from the shower, he had water droplets running down his six pack. I was in a daze, Taehyung cleared his throught brining me back to my senses.

I felt my face heat up from the embarrassment "I-I need to talk to you in the kitchen" I said and walked away as fast as possible. After I reached the table I sat and calmed my self. "Calm down, I should not feel this way, he is a womanizer, its his specialty" I told myself.

"What do you want" A now fully dressed Taehyung said. "Let's make a contract" I said "What do you mean" he asked "Lets make rules on this marriage. I don't what to marry you and you don't want to marry me. So lets make a contract" I explained. "I agree"

1: No PDA unless its necessary
2: Keep this marriage a secret
3: Pretend to be happy when the elders are present.
4: Stay out of each others business.
5: Don't Have feeling for each other.
6: when everything is over we will get a divorce.
7: Respect each other

These were the seven statements that were written up. We both signed and stamped the document. Now that I got that over with I can go to bed.

When I was lying down I remembered Taehyung, I felt my face heat up again. I opened the window to get some fresh air. I felt this strange feeling I had once before.

*Taehyung's POV*

I was laying down on my bed, thinking of what happened today; Kang Mi was getting along with the guys. No girl has gotten along with them not even HER. "She seems nice, don't let her go. I know you think that every girl is like her but you should give Kang Mi a chance even if this marriage is arranged. If not then just don't hurt her for HER, mistakes." Jin's words ran through my mind.

My mind went to Kang Mi when she came to my room earlier. A smile spread on my lips thinking of how cute she looked When she blushed. *Thump. Thump.* I realized that I was falling for her. I need to keep my distance, this marriage is just about money. She is just marring me for money. She said it herself, she doesn't want to marry me.

With that thought I fell into a deep slumber.