Chapter 4

Marriage Contract


...I see a couple sitting 'I guess they are Mr. And Mrs. Kim. "Hyungnim" my dad walks in and hug each other. "It's great seeing you again" Mr. Kim said. "Oh! this is my daughter Beak Kang Mi" I bowed "its nice to meet you" I said courtly. "You have a beautiful daughter" Mrs. Kim said and I blushed hearing the compliment. "Where is the groom?" Dad questioned "He should be here soon," Mr. Kim answered.

'I guess he doesnt want this marriage as well' I thought "why dont you have a seat" Mr. Kim motioned for us to sit. I was sitting in awkward silence "Kang Mi, I heard you graduated with honers" Mr. Kim Initiated the conversation "Yes" I answered "don't be shy, tell us about yourself?" He said with a warm smile "well I will attend Seoul University, My best friend is Kang Sora who is like my sister. My brothers are trouble makers which I love even though we prank each other and I Can't stand unfair people" I said trying to describe my self.

"Wow You are beautiful, smart, funny, and Nice. You will be the perfect daughter-in-law. I hope you can make my son a better person" Mrs. Kim said. "I'm sure he is a good person" I said trying to be nice. 'Make him a better person' he will regret the day he was born if he ever crosses the line with me.

I heard the door open " Im sorry for being late" I heard someone with a distinctively deep voice. I guess thats my 'fiancè'. "Come here son this is Mr. And Mrs. Beak and she is your future wife, Beak Kang My" I looked up at him and he was handsome. We both bowed and sat down.

*Kim Taehyung POV*

I was with my friends when I realized that I had the meeting today. I rushed home and got ready. I arrived at the restaurant and the hostess brought me to the room, I took in a deep breath and Walked in. "I'm Sorry for being late" I apologized. "Come here son this is Mr. And Mrs. Beak and she is your future wife, Beak Kang Mi" mom introduced I looked at her and she was beautiful, I bowed and sat down.

"We finally get to meet my future son-in-law" Mrs. Kang said with a smile. I glanced at the girl a few times and she was just sitting there. 'She is dangerous, don't trust her, she is just here because of money, she is just like HER' were thoughts that went over my head. I smiled 'it's nice meeting you Mr. And Mrs. Kang-" "Aigo! Call me omma" Mrs. Kang cut me off.

"Now that all of us are here we will discuss the wedding" Dad announced, I sighed internally "The wedding date is in two months, during that time you will get to know each other by living together" my eyes widen. "Tomorrow you will be looking at houses to live and choose one out of the 4 I have chosen" dad finished. I looked at her hoping she will say something but nothing, I can already tell she is going to choose the most expensive house.

Through out the dinner the elders talked amongst themselves and Kang Mi and I stayed quiet. After dinner ended we headed home.
~~~~~~~~
The next morning dad told me that I will be meeting Kang Mi at a coffee shop. I arrived and she was already there, I looked at her for a few seconds before shaking my head to come to my senses.

*Kang Mi's POV*

As I was waiting for Taehyung to arrive I ordered a strawberry smoothy. I was deeply in my thoughts that I didn't notice someone sitting infront of me. "Hello" I said softly "Are you done I would like to end this quickly" He coldly said. I breathed in and out calming myself. I smiled "Let's go" I answered as calm as possible. I left the shop after throwing my drink away.

We met the Realtor and went to the first house. It was beautiful, 4 bedrooms, 5 and 1/2 bathrooms and a Nice garden. The next house was bigger, " what do you think" I asked Taehyung but he didn't respond, he was in his phone. The last house was the biggest we saw, don't get me wrong it was beautiful but to big for just the two of us and to pricy.

"Which house are you going to choose" the Realtor asked "I don't care, Just choose one" Taehyung said not looking away from his phone. I rolled my eyes at him "I would like the first one" I said. "Alright, I will get the paper work done" and she walked away. I sighed. My phone rang and it was Sora "What is it?" I asked "meet me at the University, the orientation is today, you forgot didn't you?" Sora asked "Okay i'll meet you there" I said before hanging up.

"I'll be leaving now" I said but he didn't even look so I just left. "So rude" I mumbled.

I arrived at the University "what took you so long" Sora whispered "I was looking at houses to move in with him" "You are moving in before you get married" I nodded "I'm getting married in two Months" I told her "Already!!" She half yelled. People were staring at us, I bowed apologizing.

Someone came to us "Hello my name is Choi Minho" He introduced him self "I'm kang Sora and she is Beak Kang Mi" Sora introduced us. "I will be your guide in this tour" He said.

The tour was fun, Minho was very interesting, he is a senior majoring in music. We became instant friends. Hopefully I will have a peaceful time here.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I hope you like it. What happened to Taehyung in the past that can't trust Kang Mi?