Chapter 3

Marriage Contract

*Kang Mi's POV*

I got up after I cought up with the drama. It was 9:00 in the morning and the twins were still asleep. I had an Idea on what to do for revenge, an evil smirk appeared on my lips.

I went to their room and grabbed two bowls of warm water. I placed Kang Ho's hand in one bowl and went to the other bed and placed Kang Do's hand in the other bowl. I smiled at my work and left their room. 'Don't mess with me, because I will always get payback' I said to myself.

The day was uneventful aside from the twins little accident.

In the evening we were all at the dinning table silently eating dinner. "Kang Mi-ah we have set a date for you to meet your fiancè, it's this Saturday" Dad said breaking the silence. I nodded and continued to eat "noona is getting married?" Kang Ho sasked "With who" Kang Do added. That's right with who? I know nothing about 'my fiancè' not even his name. I looked at my dad "right with who" I asked making him feel guilt, I also felt guilty for making him feel this way but I cant help it. He let out a nervous chuckle and cleared his throught "His name is Kim Taehyung, he is 23 Years old and attends Seoul University" he said all the basic information. "23" I half yelled "he is five years older than me" I said baffled.

"Do I really have to get married? There must be another way to safe the company. We should look harder-" "KANG MI-AH!! you are getting married and that's final!" Dad raised his voice. I was speechless, he had never raised his voice at me, never, he had always been a loving father.

I lowered my head looking at my hand "I'm sorry for raising my voice Kang Mi-ah, I'm angry at myself for not being able to find another solution" I could feel the disappointment in his voice.

"I'll be heading to my room" I stood up and bowed before walking away. If I had stayed I don't know what I would have done, before anything I should clear my mind.

When I entered my room I immediately collapsed on my bed. I exhaled "Saturday is just two days away. What am I going to do."

I layed there all night long coming up with a solution, and so far NOTHING. I gave up for the night changed into my pajamas and fell asleep hoping that a solution will be waiting in dreamland.

Morning came, I lazily got out of bed to freshen up. I welcomed the warm water onto my body releasing the stress. After a few minutes I was done. "Morning" a cheerful voice said behind me startling me. "Sora-ah you almost gave me a heart attack" I said holding a hand over my chest.

She laughed "whats going on? You don't look good." She said guiding me to the bed. I sighed, I have to tell her maybe she can help "Im getting married" I finally said it. When I looked at her she had a shocked expression "w-what" she studderd " I said I'm getting married" I repeated "With who?" She questioned "I don't know, some guy named Kim Taehyung" I said looking at my fiddling hands. "K-Kim Tae-Taehyung?" I looked at her "what? Do you know him? What kind of person is he?" I bombarded her with questions "I don't personally know him but I have heard of him" she said slowly "And?" I wanted to know more about my future husband. I need to known what I was getting myself into.

"Well he is known to be a Player, always with a different girl, and he is very handsome- many girls will be jealous" I rolled my eyes at her comment. How am I going to marry a man who is degrading women. If there is no way out of this marriage then he will learn to respect me.

Sora snapped her fingers infront of my face "What are you thinking?" Sora curiosity asked "Oh just how am I going to deal with him" She shook her head "I don't have a good feeling about this" She said. I looked at her "What do  you mean" "whenever you get this look on your face it never ends well. Remember the girl that poured milk on you for talking to her boyfriend" she reminded me "she had it coming" I Said defending my self. It was her fault, how could she think I was flirting with her boyfriend when we had a project to do together. One day she came to me during lunch and poured milk all over me and I just didn't leave it there, I get my revenge so I grabbed the soup and poured it all over her then I grabbed the cake and smeared it all over her face. When I was done I my fingers "Revenge IS sweet" I said before walking away. We both got punished for creating a scene but I didn't mind because I stood up for my self.

I laughed "Good memories" Sora just stared at me weird. "So when are you meeting him?" Sora asked changing the subject "Tomorrow" she nodded not knowing what to say.

"Let's go to the mall, lets look for a nice dress to wear for the dinner" She piped up. "Okay I need to do something to distract myself" I said. I finished getting ready and we left to the mall.

"How about this one" Sora showed me a really short dress. I shook my head. I was getting hungry after shopping for the perfect dress. "Lets grab something to eat, Im starving" I dramatically said holding my stomach. Sora agreed and we went to get hamburgers.

"Sora-ah do you have any Ideas on a way to get out of this marriage?" I asked as we were eating. She thought for a while "Since you have to get married, why dont you make a contract with him. Write things that you can and can't do" She said. I smiled "Thats a great Idea, maybe we can get a divorce after every thing is set" I said finally relaxing after finding a solution. "Things can change after you two spend time together, you can fall in loooove" I spit my drink all over her "That will never happen" She laughed at my reaction and cleaned herself "who knows" I glared at her.

It was getting darker and I finally found a dress that I liked.
~~~~~~~~
The dreadful day came and I was not ready to meet my future husband. I changed into the dress, its was dark blue, it hugged my waist and loose below the waist. I put on makeup, my hair was in a neat ponytail. Lastly I put on black heals. When I was ready I gave myself one last look in the full mirror. I met my parents at the front door "honey you look beautiful" Mother praised me. "Lets go" Father ushered us to the car.

"Honey I want you to be on your best behavior, I have seen your future husband and he is a handsome fellow. He is a gentleman, I'm sure you will like him" 'gentleman?' I scoffed That's not what I heard' I thought as I looked out the window. There were couples holding hands and in love, will I be able to experience that?' I asked myself.

After 30 minutes of a silent car ride to the restaurant; we finally arrived. The restaurant was elegant, there were private rooms which VIP guests tend to reserve and thats where we were headed. The Hostess brought us to our room and when she slides the door open......

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Dot dot dot dot. What did she see. How is it so far? I hope you are enjoying it. This is my first fanfic and Im doing it with my ultimate Bias V. I love you Kim Taehyung. I wrote this on Wattpad but things happened so I will be writing here instead.