Chapter 1

Marriage Contract

*Kang Mi's POV*

I was in a deep deep sleep, I was in dream land were I met the love of my live. Lately I have been having these sorts of dreams but I can't seem to see his face, it is always blurry.

"Wake up, Wake up" I heard the twins say while bouncing up and down on my bed. I groaned and turned around not wanting to get up.

"Noona wake up or else we will get the bucket" Kang Ho warned, my eyes shot open and sat up "Okay im up now leave so I can get dressed" I pointed to the door so they can leave. They gladly got off my bed and left, "hyung we did it" Kang Do said and High fived each other. I smiled at how adorable they are. I slowly turned to the side of the bed my feet dangling in mid air as I stretched ready to start the day. Once I hoped off the bed I shivered when I felt the cold floor.

I walked to the bathroom to freshen up. I made my way to the closet were my uniform hang, I put on the Navy blue skirt that went to my thighs, the white dress shirt that was a little to tight for my liking with a burgundy tie, navy blue Blazer and lastly my name tag that read Beak Kang Mi. I looked in the mirror and smiled today is my last day of high school.

I left my room and headed to the dining room "Good Morning Miss your breakfast is ready" The maid bowed "thank you ajuma" I sat down on the table with Kang Ho and Kang Do waiting for my parents "Just eat they arn't coming, they left early this morning." Kang Ho said eating his breakfast. "They left already?" I asked disappointed that they left without congratulating me.

"Miss and young masters the car is ready" the same maid informed us. "We should get going" I told them getting up "but you didn't eat" Kang Do said "I lost my appetite" I said getting my school bag.

I walked to the main door and the driver was ready with the door open. When he noticed he bowed and ushered me in the car and and the twins followed. I pulled out my phone after receiving a text from my Mother 'congratulations!! I'm sorry we will be a little late we had a problem at the office, Love you.

'Problem? I hope it isn't serious' I thought and put my phone away.

I shook my head 'focus today is a big day' I cheered myself. After a few minutes the driver pulled in the school and I got off "Noona see you later and congratulations" the twins said and closed the car's door and left. "Kang Mi-ah" my best friend waved at me "Sora-ah" I waved back walking towards her. "Are you excited?" Sora asked me "of course" Sora linked arms with me and walked through the school gates.

Sora has been my best friend since grade school. We have been inseparable, we know each others deepest secrets.

When we walked towards the building we heard a commotion, people were gathering in a circle. Curious, I peeked and I was horrified that there was a girl crying and begging for a guy to take her back and the guy did nothing about it. A girl should never beg, a girl should respect herself in order to be respected by another. The said girl grabbed the guys wrist stopping him from leaving, the unknown guy with his free hand removed her hand from his wrist and pushed her with such force that caused her to fall and continued his way to his moter cycle, the girl still on the ground cryed. I was beyond angry, I could not witness this and do nothing about it. I started to make my way to the guy to give him a piece of my mind but Sora stopped me "Don't get involved" "I have to, did you see the way that jerk treated that poor girl" I explained "he is already gone." She pointed out. I looked at his back as he was getting out of view. I sighed and continued to walk towards class.

Walked into auditorium, everyone had different emotions: excited that they will become independent, sad that they will separate from their friends when they go to different universities. Sora and I sat down waiting for instructions "I can't believe that this is it, I'm glad that the both of us is going to Seoul University." Sora excitedly said holding my hand.

"Attention everyone" The principal announced everyone quiet down to let her continue "I am proud of all of you for completing high school. You had your ups and downs and now you are ready to take on college. Congratulations!!!" Everyone cheered. "Everyone get ready for the ceremony" as instructions were said students began to talk among themselves.
~~~~~

The ceremony ended and all the parents were congratulating the graduates "mom! Dad!" Sora hugged her parents "Congratulations, Congratulations to you both" "Thank You Mr. Kang and Mrs. Kang" I bowed to them "where are your parents?" Mrs. Kang asked when she saw my facial expression "oh deer they probably couldn't make it but I bet they are very proud of you" Mrs. Kang said holding onto my hand. "Kang Mi-ah" I heard my name and turned around "Mom, Dad" I yelled and ran to my parents "Congratulations sweety, Im sorry we were a little late" She apologized "Its okay mom as long as your here" I hugged her.
~~~~~~~
We were back at the house, my Mother asked for my favorite food to celebrate my graduation. I had a great time talking to my parents "that's great darling trying to stand up for others but your safety comes first, I dont want my only daughter to get hurt" mom said after I told her what I witnessed at school. "Yes mom, I will be careful in the future" I smiled.

After dinner we went into the living room "darling we need to tell you something important" mom said with a serious voice. "Yes" I said scared, she only uses that tone when something is serious. "Its the reason why we were late" I looked at her signaling for her to continue "well the company is not good, we are having some financial problems. We looked for a solution but we only found one" mom looked at dad "I have an old friend that is going to give us the support on one condition" my dad paused "you will marry his son" they both said.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

How was the first chapter? The first paragraph was actually true, I dreamt of some guy but I could never remember his face. The feels... I wish I could still be dreaming but the day has to start and I was rudely awakened by my dad. Any ways Hope you liked it.