Chapter 2

I Do Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon was walking at the school hallway searching for Pinky.

She is determined to find the girl even the students are following her wherever she goes.That's how popular Chaeyeon is.Almost all of the students confessed to her but no one catches her attention.Until she met Pinky...

While walking she heard a loud scream coming from the room and saw a familiar girl running outside

"JUNG EUNWOO!!! GIVE ME MY PEN BACK!!!" She then saw the girl she was looking for chasing after her.

Chaeyeon glanced at her leg 'she is really fine now,'

"MY PEN!!!" 

"I WON'T GIVE IT BACK TO YOU!!!" Eunwoo stucked her tongue out and even more.

Chaeyeon leaned her back on the wall crossing her arms and watched her running around.

She can't help it.Pinky is too adorable to look at.

When the younger stopped from running, she called her name,

"Joo Kyulkyung!"

Pinky find the source of the voice and then she saw a dazzling Chaeyeon in front of her eyes.

"Chaeyeon sunbae!" She run towards her direction and smiled

On the other hand, Eunwoo stopped when she noticed that the girl was nowhere to be found and thought that she already gave up on her.Little did she know that she's with Chaeyeon now.

"Haha I win this time" she laughed but then cut it off when she detected Pinky chatting with Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon held her hands and stared deeply into her eyes, they stay still and didn't move any inch for about good 2 minutes.

They stayed like that for different but same reasons, Chaeyeon was thinking hard about what to say, when she hold her hands she became a little nervous and it only happened once...and it is this time.

For Pinky, she was melted by her soft smile, her smile always got the hell out of Pinky and she doesn't know why.

'Why is she this so pretty?' She mentally slapped herself when random thoughts of Chaeyeon appeared in her head.

Pinky knew that something weird is going to happen after this,

"Uhh...you said you would do anything for exchange right?" The older girl started to speak.

Pinky bit her lips and nodded.

"Yes sunbae,"

"Well, I'm going to claim it now."

Pinky's heart starts to race fast but she remained calm

"What is it exactly?"

Chaeyeon leaned towards her and whispered into her ear.

"Go out with me."

Her unfamiliar voice send shiver down to her spine.

Eunwoo who is watching from afar narrowed her eyes at Chaeyeon.

'What the heck are they talking about?'

Pinky blinked her eyes repeatedly, she must be just dreaming.

"What?"

"Go out with me."

The younger want to refuse but Chaeyeon walked away.

When Chaeyeon left, Eunwoo approached her friend from her back and tap her shoulder

"AHHHH!!!!" she screamed and put her hand on her chest.

"Hey, What did she said to you? And why are you look so...shocked?"

"Please don't scare me!" She pouted.

"Am not.So what happened between you two?" Eunwoo leaned her back on the wall and Pinky did the same.

They stay silent and watch the students passing by.

Pinky wasn't sure if she will say this to her or not, if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter