Chapter 5

I Do Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunwoo stared at Pinky in confusion. The girl has been acting strange lately, and drooling. The only thing she knew is that Pinky said she was asked by Chaeyeon for a date and that is a little unbelievable.

Is it real? Chaeyeon? The popular girl asked this human beside me? Eunwoo's eyes fixed on her face, staring at her perfect features. She's beautiful. Both inside and out, there's no doubt that anyone can fall for her. That's why she fell in love with her.

No it can't be. This weird person? Eunwoo laughed out loud at the thought which make Pinky came back to reality.

"What's wrong with you?" Pinky sent a death glare at her.

"No... what's wrong with YOU?" She laughed between her words, slapping her thighs.

Pinky was annoyed with Eunwoo since this morning, she keep on teasing her and then laugh after like if she heard the funniest joke in her whole life.

She had enough, she grabbed the notebook on the desk and hit Eunwoo on her arm.

Eunwoo stopped from laughing and made a straight face.

"S-sorry?" Pinky panicked, she thought that the latter was mad at her so she shifted her eyes somewhere until she feel a sting on her arm.

"Oww!" Pinky pouted, "that hurts..." she said, rubbing the spot where Eunwoo had hit her, then gazes somewhere.

"It's a revenge..."

"I only hit you slightly!"

"Little Pinky, I just want to know the truth. Is it true?" Eunwoo's eyes glued at her, waiting for an answer to her question.

Pinky is getting tired of her questions,

"Jung Eunwoo, It's already 100 times, I won't repeat it anymore."

"Go out with me..." again, Chaeyeon suddenly popped up in her mind without any permission. Pinky blushed.

"So it's true?" Eunwoo's smile faded away, what if Pinky likes Chaeyeon too? She's daydreaming of her after all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter