Chapter 6

I Do Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoojung was eating lunch with Chaeyeon. She doesn't know why is this girl is not with Joo Kyulkyung right now, probably Chaeyeon would left her for that Kyulkyung when it's vacant time or after class. But today is different, Chaeyeon choose to stay with her.

And Yoojung can't help it but to ask her, "Hey, Why aren't you with that Kyulkyung?"

Chaeyeon smiled, "I want to spend time with you, i miss my little Yoodong~" she said, pinching Yoojung's nose lightly.

Yoojung pouted, She misses Chaeyeon too. She missed the times when Chaeyeon would always about her height or whenever her crush walks past by her. Yoojung must be annoyed with her teasing but that doesn't mean she hated Chaeyeon because of that.

While she was zoning out, a person suddenly hugged her behind her back.

Chaeyeon chuckled at the cute sight, "Oh Som som. Yoojung is looking for you." Chaeyeon teased.

Yoojung who is now in her frozen position, glared at Chaeyeon.

Somi pulled away and sitted beside Yoojung, "Oh really?"

"Why are you looking for me?" Somi asked, staring at her.

When Yoojung turn her eyes to look at her, a heat rushed on her cheeks. Her heart was thumping again. This feeling that Yoojung can not avoid. It's been a week now since she last saw Somi. And she missed her too. She missed the Angel now sitting beside her.

"I'm not." Yoojung claimed as she turn her head to Chaeyeon just to sent a glare at her, in which Somi pouted.

Chaeyeon shifted her eyes away, and it landed at the tall girl in her class. Doyeon. Chaeyeon's eyebrows knitted together as Doyeon walked away quickly when Chaeyeon caught her looking in her direction.

She suspected that the girl was looking at Yoojung, and so she elbowed the girl beside her and gained her attention, "What?!" Yoojung asked.

"D-Doyeon." Chaeyeon whispered, eyes still glued at the said girl.

"Huh?" Yoojung followed where her friend was looking at.

"Uh, unnies i will be going now. Sejeong unnie messaged me, see ya later!" Somi excused, they said a farewell to her but eyes still fixed on the tall girl.

"Yoodong. Why is Doyeon looking at you like that?" Chaeyeon asked, now staring at Yoojung.

"She probably just want to take her jacket from me." Yoojung said a bit annoyed, remembering the time when Doyeon wake her up just to took her jacket from her.

"Really? Well, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter