Peace.

Paris and us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion: Bright Eyes-First Day of My Life

 

SEUNGWAN'S P.O.V.

We were having breakfast and I could feel her eyes on me, it looked like she wanted to talk, but she was completely silent, whispering a "thank you" or "can you hand me that?" every once in a while.
Needless to say, it was starting to get really awkward and I didn't know what to say in order to be comfortable again; her gaze was still lingering on me, probably looking for a sign or some kind of response but, in reality, I was really confused about the situation.

"I can give you a picture of my face, if you want", I blurted out, trying to break the ice that surrounded us.
"What?", she asked, her voice sounded almost weak, but not quite. She was calm while I, on the contrary, was a tornado of excitement almost all the time. I was starting to wonder if we could really be friends, if coming from the same place could be enough to make us develop some kind of bond; truth be told, we were pretty different and I was just noticing in that moment.
"Joohyun, what's the craziest thing you've done for love?", I once read in a magazine that talking about this kind of things could instantly build a friendship between two women.
"Me? I've never been in love", then she smirked, "what about the gentlewan? Aren't you gonna tell me about it?", she said teasing me.
"I shouldn't have told you about it but we both know that Seulgi doesn't know how to shut up and you probably know some stories already", I was trying to avoid the subject, really.
"So, is it true that you dyed your hair because of an ex?", Seulgi really told everyone about it, that dumb bear.
"It wasn't exactly like that. We dated for a few months, we had a fight and she told me that I was boring, so I broke up with her and asked my hairstylist to dye my hair because I was angry and stupid. That's how I ended up with red hair", I faked a smile, while she was looking at me in shock.
"So, you dyed your hair just because you were angry?"
"Yup, it was a bad choice, I admit it", I said putting both my hands on my chest.
"It looked good on you, definitely eye-catching, but not bad at all", she sounded like one of those people who talk about fashion on those tv programs.
“I mean, it was probably a bad choice, since you did it just to piss her off, but it was really cool”, she concluded.
“Bae Joohyun, have you been stalking me? Did you move all the way to France to get me alone and murder me? Should I call the cops?”, I joked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter