Ready to go!

Paris and us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WENDY’S P.O.V

8 am.

I was excited to finally fly to Paris after dreaming about it for years, I couldn’t believe it when my French teacher told me that I had to chance to spend three months in the city of art and love. I started preparing for the trip as soon as Mr. Choi talked to me about it, I went to the local bookshop and bought every single book about living in Paris, then I started re-watching all my favorite French movies and I started practicing simple phrases in front of a mirror. I was ready.

I arrived at the airport extra early to make sure that everything was fine and also because I couldn’t wait to say goodbye to my mom who kept looking at me like she could kill me at anytime. Needless to say, she wasn’t really happy when I informed her about it, she thought that it was irrational and stupid of me to leave for an entire summer when I couldn’t even properly speak French.

I was aimlessly walking around the huge airport when I heard someone calling my name, it was a familiar voice but I couldn’t figure out where it came from. I turned around for the third time only to find Seulgi, one of my classmates, smiling at me.

“Wan! I knew you would be here early!”, she says giving me one of her infamous bear hugs, “did you really think I would let you go away without saying goodbye, you silly hamster?”.

“Can you please let me go? I can’t breathe, Seul!”, I mutter, acting like I am about to pass out, “And you told me that you were busy today, I didn’t want to bother you!”.

Seulgi finally let sgo of my poor shoulders and, as much as I am relieved, her mischievous grin makes me slightly nervous. “Well, I am busy, I came here with my cousin, you’re on the same flight!”, she starts looking around and her eyes settle on a pretty girl with raven hair and a suitcase that could easily carry all of Seoul inside it.

“Hyun unnie! Come here!”, she yells, “Joohyun! Unnie! I’m here!”, everyone’s attention is now on the cute bear who is embarrassingly jumping and waving. My eyes are still fixated on the petite girl who starts running toward us, having her name yelled in a public space made her noticeably flustered, making her pale cheeks cutely blush.

“Seulgi! Would you please stop? I swear that I would’ve already killed you a long time ago, if only it wasn’t a crime”, she scolds the clueless bear.

“I’m sorry, unnie! But you really couldn’t hear me, I had to scream!”, Seulgi replies, turning Joohyun’s lips into a warm smile.

I watch amused the fun interaction between the two girls , before deciding it is time to introduce myself.

“Well, in Seulgi defense, you were really far”, I laugh, “I’m Son Seungwan, apparently we’re on the same flight”, I say while holding out my hand.

“Bae Joohyun”, she replies shaking my hand, “I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were standing there, I hope you can forgive my rudeness”, I feel electricity flowing through her fingers while she lets go of my hand and I suddenly blush for the second time in my life. The first and last time was when a boy gave a me a light peck in kindergarten.

Seulgi is giving me a quizzical look, urging me to say something.

“Oh, don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter