Breakfast in Paris.

Paris and us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Suggestion: Natalie Cole's "But Beautiful"

 

 

JOOHYUN P.O.V.

 

“So, I guess we’ll see each other soon?”, Wendy was looking at me intently while we walked to the taxi area of the airport. It was strange, I didn’t want to see her go away, I wanted to hear more stories about her childhood, about her love for this city, about her mom, I wanted to know who this girl was, but she was already looking for a taxi and I couldn’t let her go now.

“Seungwan! Wait!”, I watched her turn around with a confused expression, “Yeah, so, you know how Paris is really expensive and , so, uhm, do you want to share the taxi? We’re staying in the same district anyway”, I was really asking a stranger to share a taxi with me just because I didn’t want to say goodbye yet. Oh, if only Joy knew about it, she’d probably make fun of me for months.

“Oh, I didn’t think about it! It’s really nice of you to ask!”, I felt my head spin the moment she started talking enthusiastically, her perfect smile was making me feel things that I definitely didn’t want to feel.

“Let’s go then!”, I said hiding my face, I really needed to get it together, “you still need to tell me about the first time you got drunk, Wan!”.

There I was, losing my cool over a young, awkward, really attractive girl.

We were getting comfortable inside a nice car, when I heard her call my name.

“Joohyun”, she was looking at me with dangerous puppy eyes.

“Yes?”

“Are you hungry? I have snacks in my backpack”, she was really trying to kill me with that face.

“Uhm”, and in that moment my stomach decided that it was the perfect time to growl.

“I’ll take that as a yes. Here, take this, I made it”, she said handing me a chocolate muffin.

So, she cooks too, I guess it’s time to marry her.

“Oh, unnie, that’s the second time you talk about marriage today. I’m really not ready, we barely know each other!”, she said laughing.

“Did I really say that out loud?”, I said covering my face with my purse.

I suddenly felt cold hands on mine, lowering my purse to get a look at my face.

“Mission accomplished: I made Bae Joohyun blush”, she said making a v sign with her fingers. She was unexpectedly cute in that moment, I placed my hand on hers without even noticing, she looked at me, waiting for an explanation.

“Your hands are really cold, Wan”, I replied as fast as I could.

She looked down at our hands and smiled, before intertwining our fingers.

“It was last year”, she said.

“What?”, I asked confused.

“The first time I got drunk, it was last year”, she said resting her head on the seat, “Seulgi and I went to a club, we surprisingly got in despite being underage, it was probably because we wore really short dresses”, she laughed.

“Seulgi wore a dress?”, I was really surprised.

“Yeah, and she looked pretty hot too! Anyway, I had some money to spend and a lot of stuff I wanted to forget, so we started drinking, then we would dance for a little bit and drink again, and again, and again. Seulgi started dancing on a table, someone noticed us and we got kicked out. I woke up in my bathtub, Seulgi fell asleep right beside my bed, on the floor. That was the first and last time we went to a club”, she said with an amused smile.

“What about you, Joohyun?”, she asked, “When was the first time you got drunk?”

I looked at her, trying to remember that night and I shivered.

“It was two or three years ago, we were having an all girls sleepover for my best friend’s birthday and we really wanted to get drunk, so we started drinking everything we could find around. Turns out, I really can’t drink whisky”, I paused, thinking about what was coming next.

“Oh, I don’t really like whisky either”, she said, trying to make me feel less uncomfortable.

“It took us exactly 20 minutes to start losing it. Joy, I think you know her, started singing trot and saying that she was too y to be single, then she cried because Tiffany joked about her goldfish, saying that it looked dead. Hyoyeon decided to have a freestyle battle with herself, it was really epic. That was the night my friends gave me a weird nickname, but I’m not gonna tell you about it”, I concluded.

“ Joodrunk?”, she said laughing.

“Wait”, I said, becoming even paler than I already am, “how do you know about it?”

“Seulgi mentioned it once, or twice, well maybe a lot of times”, she said hiding her face.

“That dumb bear, I swear I’ll kill her as soon as I get a chance”, I muttered.

“Joohyun, can I ask you a qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter