Psychometry [5/5]

Psychometry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Your girlfriend had requested us to discharge her even if her body was in a bad condition.” The nurse said, as she checked Jin’s vital. Making sure that it was normal.

“Girlfriend?” Jin asked, confused.

“Pretty, with a chest long hair. Her face a little round. Big eyes. Isn’t she your girlfriend? She stayed with you last night when you were sleeping.” The nurse described and that was when Jin realized that she was talking about Jiyeon. 

“Right, girlfriend.” Jin let out an awkward chuckle before processing what the nurse first said. “Discharge? She’s in a worse condition than me though.” Jin frowned.

“That’s why we forbade her from leaving the hospital. But she ran away, slapping her credit card details on the administration desk before leaving the hospital all together.” The nurse said, injecting the fluid into the tube that was connected to the IV needle. Jin’s frown deepened.

“I need to look for her. She’s in no condition to be on her own.” Jin said, sitting up and the nurse pushed him down.

“Your intestines were twisted. You’re in no condition to find for her now either. You can look for her after you’re officially discharged. And do tell your girlfriend to come for her check-ups since she was so persistent on getting discharged.” The nurse said, looking at Jin. Jin cleared his throat and nodded.

Jin let out a sigh, recalling the call that Jiyeon made. He had made her put his number on speed dial, so that she wouldn’t need to fumble on his number to call him.

He was at the butcher’s shop when Jiyeon called him, although it was closed. It was already dark, so it was a given that it was close. He was shocked when Jiyeon called him so when he picked up the phone, he was panicking and asking her where she was but he received no answer. Instead, he heard a deep voice, talking and talking.

He didn’t hang up until Jungkook called him, asking him where he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter