Chapter 3

Say You Love Me

Today wasn’t particularly a beautiful day to other people, but to Chae Soo Min, is was a gorgeous day! The sun wasn’t out due to the clouds blocking out the giant star’s rays of sunshine to warm up the planet, it was cold because of that. Cold enough to possibly wear a jacket, which was her favorite thing to do, she liked to layer up in cold weather but you can’t do that in the summer heat! Not only was it cold, but the colors of the world looked dull without the sun and she liked it like that, too. Almost monochromatic in a way, she wasn’t really fond of colorful things despite being an art major. It just seemed to be more her style. Like Picasso and his blue period…

 

“Meow.” Her kitten interrupted her train of thought when she jumped up into her owner’s lap. It brought Soo Min back to planet Earth and stopped her gazing out her bedroom window near her desk. She was getting lost in those blue and dull colors.

 

“Why did you have to be orange, huh?” She giggled before she brought her kitten up to sit on her desk. “But I guess that’s okay, orange reminds me of the fall and Halloween… and that silly friend of mine who’s obsessed with decorating for that holiday back in the states.” That got her thinking and she quickly sent a message to that mentioned friend. “She’s probably asleep, it’s so late over there.” When her kitten gave another meow, she decided maybe it was time to feed the little furball again. It was almost noon anyway.

 

After she emerged from her room and successfully made her way into the kitchen, she was greeted with the sight of Seokmin preparing lunch for her and her grandmother… even Carrot.

 

“Good afternoon, Soo Min.” He said before grinning at the feline in her arms. “Good afternoon to you too, Miss Carrot.”

 

“Is lunch almost ready?” Soo Min asked after greeting him back with a kind smile.

 

“Almost,” he nodded before glancing at the time, “are you headed anywhere today?”

 

“No, despite it’s a beautiful day outside today.” She sighed and Seokmin stared at her kind of funny. Last he checked, it was cloudy and a storm looked like it was headed their way.

 

“It looks like it’s going to rain, though?” He blurted out innocently.

 

“Exactly.” She nodded before they heard the elder walk in.

 

“You think the opposite of everything.” She muttered. “But I suppose that’s just your perspective.”

 

“Just like how people love summer, it’s hot and not fun at all and I don’t understand that!” She pouted. “We all have our preferences!”

 

“Don’t worry, I can see why you’d prefer rainy days over sunny days.” Seokmin spoke up with that kind smile. “It’s beautiful in it’s own way.”

 

“I’m glad you can see that.” Soo Min smiled back before glancing at her grandmother who was giving her a look. “What?”

 

“If you think it’s so pretty outside, why don’t you go out and enjoy it?” Here came the morning sass. All this woman ever did was try to kick her granddaughter out of the house any chance she got.

 

“Gosh, you’re forcing me to go out again?” She sighed while letting Carrot walk around the table they were sitting at.

 

“We eat on this table, get that fluffball off of it!” Soo Min found her grandmother’s scolding cute as she tried to shoo the kitten away when Carrot got close to her. Why are people so cute when they’re annoyed? She thought to herself as DK was also grinning at the small scene, he must’ve thought the same as her.

 

“Relax,” her granddaughter laughed, “Carrot is family, she eats at the table too!”

 

“Don’t worry halmonim, I’ll clean the table right away!” Seokmin assured the elder before placing down their food. He also placed Carrot’s food near Soo Min, the can of pricey cat food was arranged in a fancy manner, it made Carrot’s owner happy that he was treating the kitten with so much love and care like she would. Then her phone vibrated in her pocket, startling her pet.

 

“Easy, it’s just my phone.” She giggled while Carrot’s back to comfort her and pulled out her phone to show her it was safe. Once her kitten was calm and eating from her spot at the table, Soo Min checked the notification she got.

 

Ren: I need your opinion on something, come over ASAP!

11:45am

 

Almost instantly she frowned. It wasn’t like she didn’t like Ren or his company but she honestly didn’t like leaving the house, even if it was a beautiful day outside. After two minutes of debating if she should respond or not, knowing she could just say she was busy and didn’t hear her phone go off(something she did way too often to get out of things), she figured maybe she should just it up and go meet him. Better be something worth leaving the house for!

 

Soo Min: Do I have to? D:

11:48am

 

Ren: Come over now! Please! I’ll buy you sweets after~! :D

11:48am

 

Soo Min: Let me think about it. Okay.

11:49am

 

“Who was that?” Her grandmother asked when she noticed Soo Min looking at her phone with a cute smile, she didn’t do it often, so that meant something must’ve caught her granddaughter’s attention.

 

“Ren.” There it was. “He wants me to come over for something so I guess you got your wish, halmoni… I’m going out.” She sighed like she was pretending to be annoyed while finishing her lunch. “But at least I’m getting sweets out of it, so that’s good.”

 

“You’ll do anything for sweets!” Her grandmother laughed, she could see right through her act.

 

“Whatever…” the girl playfully rolled her eyes before turning to Seokmin, “can you play with Carrot after she eats? I was going to do it but I gotta go tend to the Diva now.”

 

“Sure, no problem.” He agreed instantly, holding back a small laugh from her silly comment.

 

“Time to go waste my time mumbling ‘yes, yes, no, yes, no, yes, yes’ at color palettes and designs. I wish he was a little more confident in his work, sheesh.” She mumbled before leaving the table. Seokmin watched her leave with a small smile, even if she didn’t visibly look like she wanted to go, he could hear it in her tone. Mentioning Ren should be more confident told Seokmin that she really liked his works.

 

“That child is strange.” Her grandmother shook her head while clicking her tongue. “Always complaining but does as she’s told anyway.”

 

“It’s okay to be strange, halmonim.” Seokmin said while petting Carrot. The elder just snickered at that before returning to her food.  

 

 

There was a rumbling sound in the distance as Soo Min came up to a crosswalk, the clouds were blocking the sun pretty well this afternoon and she took a deep breath to enjoy it. She was dressed for the rain and prepared for it and now it was just a matter of time. “Bring it on…” she smiled after taking another deep breath of the cool air. “I’m ready…”

 

Since there was some time to spare before the signal would come on, she decided to browse her phone for a minute or so to see what her favorite idols were up to, of course she was your typical fangirl. Things seemed boring until she saw a few set of words that spiked her total interest.

 

SNUPER scheduled for a COMEBACK?

 

Her inner fangirl started to scream on the inside and it felt like torture having to keep it cool in front of the crowd around her. She quickly looked up any further information about it and began to cross as the signal finally lit up, the other people waiting with her started to move and that’s when she knew to start walking. As long as she could see them in her peripheral vision, she was on the right path. Then her father texted her something that made her stop dead in her tracks in the middle of the street.

 

Dad: Princess, didn’t you say you liked a group named SNUPER?

 

She replied instantly with a YES!

 

Dad: We’re looking into working with them for their next comeback.

 

It was like time stood still.

 

The sounds of honking cars and someone guiding her across the street finally snapped her back to reality and she only now noticed she had stopped in front of traffic and it had started to sprinkle with rain. “Are you crazy?” A familiar voice asked her in a rude tone. “Don’t stand in the middle of the road like that next time. What’s so important on your phone that you need to hold up traffic?”

 

“Oh! It’s you!” She blurted out when she recognized the person scolding her to be that waiter from Carat Cafe, Jeonghan. It had been at least 3 days since they last saw each other.

 

“What were you zoning out about back there?” He asked again and she glanced down at her phone, an article about her favorite group’s comeback on display and she started to grin from ear to ear.

 

Oh my gosh.

 

I wonder what kind of comeback they’ll have?

 

It’s their third one, how do they top “Platonic Love”?

 

What concept are they doing?

 

What hairdos will they sport?

 

Oh my gosh…

 

Suddenly she came back to planet earth once again and realized she was being led off somewhere by Jeonghan, he had a firm hold on her wrist as they passed through small crowds of people. The rain was still light, but the sound of thunder echoing off in the distance signaled it was only going to get worse. “Uh?”

 

“Finally snapped out of it, Miss Fangirl?” Jeonghan snickered. He had seen what was displayed on her phone after she wouldn’t answer his questions. “Now that we have your attention, where are you headed? You got a driver that’s coming to get you? A friend? A sibling? Someone?”

 

“Oh, no… I was just walking to a friend’s house.” She managed to reply. “It’s not that far from here, actually.”

 

“Really? Then… do you need a lift?” He asked as he gestured to the motorcycle behind himself. Her expression dropped as she stared at it, a slight look of fright flashing across her face.

 

“... I’m fine.” She stuttered out.

 

“You’ll get there faster.” He pitched, pulling out his keys for it.

 

“I’m good.” She shook her head vigorously from side to side, the hood of her hoodie falling off and exposing her long and silky jet black hair, there was a small gust of wind blew her side fringe into her face and Jeonghan paused for a moment to admire how beautiful she looked in that moment. The hell? Some straight-out-of-a-movie bull!  

 

“It’s only gonna rain harder and you’ll get soaked.” He cleared his throat and gestured her to accept his offer despite getting a little flustered just now.

 

“That’s fine.” She was being pretty stubborn and he found it amusing. He knew she didn’t have ride with him, but there was that part of him that really wanted her to.

 

“C’mon, don’t be a chicken!” He teased as he grabbed the spare helmet off the back of his bike. “Live a little, try new things…” he held the helmet out to her.

 

“But-”

 

“It’ll be fun, I promise.” He didn’t let her protest any further and helped put the helmet on her before hopping onto his bike and instructing her to follow suit. “Hold on tight.” He said while taking her hands and manually wrapping them around his middle before they took off down the street.

 

5 minutes later…

 

“Will you stop screaming?! We’re not even moving!” Jeonghan exclaimed as Soo Min was clutching onto him for dear life from behind, at least he could still breathe.

 

“You’re going too fast!” She complained, a tone of fear laced in a shrill voice.

 

“I said we’re not even moving.” He bluntly replied before laughing… this was fun after all.

 

“We’re going to die!” They were currently at a stoplight.

 

“If you keep this up, we just might!” Her hold on him was getting a little too tight now.

 

“I’m too young to die! I had so many things to do…” she wailed, slowly losing that sudden burst of energy.

 

“Like?” Jeonghan played along.

 

“Like watching that new Kdrama coming out with IU. Even though it’s a remake of another drama, I’ve never seen it and the story seems so interesting and all the male cast are incredibly hot with their long hair!” Cue the fangirling. (Referring to Scarlet Heart Ryeo)

 

“So you’re into long haired men?” He asked with a nonchalant tone, obviously hinting at himself as his long brown locks were poking out from underneath his helmet.

 

“It looks cool, why not?” She laughed, not getting what he meant by his question, her mind focused on the male cast she mentioned.

 

“What do you look for in a guy, then? I’m curious to know given you’re a fangirl. Your expectations must be through the roof, right?” It was an honest question after all.

 

“I never really thought about it, honestly.” She mumbled in reply. She was alway home and avoiding the world, so she never truly thought about guys. “I guess I’d like someone who was cool and accepting. Who’d like me for me and just gets me without having to explain myself. Someone who probably doesn’t exist in this world.” She whimpered. “Dream guys never exist! Why are you even asking me such a difficult question?”

 

“You’re right, forgive me, Miss High Expectation.” He chuckled.

 

“Whatever!” He could hear the pout in her tone. “But then again, dangerous and cool people like you are interesting.” She could feel him tense up at her comment. “You’re like a bad boy, aren’t you? Living so dangerously, riding this crazy bike and talking me into riding with you!” Now she was complaining again!

 

“If you didn’t want to ride with me, you should have said so!” He complained back while tilting the bike over a bit for her to get off. She had no choice but slide off the back and stumbled over to the sidewalk. And just like perfect timing, the light turned green and he took off, leaving her at the corner of the street. At least Ren’s place was only 2 blocks from there. Ditching her like that seemed unreal to her so she waited a few minutes before concluding he really did just ditch her.

 

“Wah,” she pouted after taking the helmet off of her head and stared off down the street he left on. “You’re one interesting person, Jeonghan.” She mumbled before turning to head to Ren’s place for now. Maybe she’d return his spare helmet later, before Carat Cafe closes today, or maybe she’d just keep his spare helmet. He still has my umbrella, so I’ll keep this for now. She grinned before it quickly turned into a frown. “He’d probably just buy another one…” yet she hadn’t bought a new umbrella yet.

 


 

“What’s taking her so long?” Ren complained as he was pacing around the room with his phone in hand, his screen displayed his texts with Soo Min. He had texted her a few more times and she hadn’t responded yet, possibly because she was busy traveling to his place.

 

“It’s supposed to rain today, she’s probably enjoying the clouds and cool weather.” His step-sibling, LiNa, mumbled as she was flipping through one of his fashion magazines to pass time. She liked the colors and designs used in fashion, which is why she thought it was pretty neat that her step brother was in that kind of field. “Her opinion was probably going to be the same as mine, anyway.”

 

“I still need to hear it from her.” He gave her a small pout.
 

“You’re always calling for her opinion…” LiNa suddenly grinned from ear to ear. “She’s not even interested in your kind of work, yet… you keep calling for her.”


“Is that a crime?” He quickly defended.

 

“No… but it’s interesting.” She shook her head. “Could it be that you’re more into her presence than her opinion?”

 

“What are you even blabbering about now?” He rolled his eyes and folded his arms across his chest. “You two have different views on things, which clearly explains why I’d ask for her opinion on top of yours. Use your brain, LiNa.” He was getting annoyed by his step-sister now.

 

“Sure, okay, that’s what it really is.” LiNa threw her hands up in defence before giggling. “But you don’t even call for Mei Yi…” their friend who was also into fashion as well as photography.

 

“Will you shut up?!” Ren grabbed one of the couch pillows and tossed it at her.

 

“See, there’s something special about you calling for her when it’s Mei Yi and I who are the most interested in your works!”

 

“You will get no food if you keep this up!” Ren said with a threatening look and that made the girl silent at the speed of light. “That’s what I thought!” He snickered while brushing his side fringe out of his face. That’s when the door opened and in came Soo Min.

 

Both Ren and LiNa looked over to her and saw her place a helmet onto the table near the door before she locked eyes with them. There was silence as they stared at her and she stared at them… “LiNaaaaaaa~” She squealed while running over to tackle her friend, Ren had to get out of the way and held back a small laugh. Typical that she’d be more excited to see her girl friends rather than him. “Two words!” The girl exclaimed. “SNUPER comeback!”

 

High pitched squeals echoed throughout the room and caused Ren to cringe at the noise. That’s what he had to deal with on a weekly basis when he was around them and he never gets used to it, surprisingly. Knowing it must’ve taken a lot of willpower for Soo Min to come over, he allowed them to spazz for a bit while he got his sketch book ready to present to her. Call him silly but he was actually nervous and needed a moment to prepare.

 

...

 

“You’re late.” Won Woo teased as Jeonghan came out from the back room, he was still in the middle of putting his name tag onto his apron. “Any special reason why?” Because they were roommates, how could he and Mingyu be on time and Jeonghan not? The eldest of the trio mentioned he had an errand to run before work last night. Now they wondered what took him so long and what kind of errand he was running after they left?

 

“Nope.” Jeonghan simply replied while smoothing out his hair and tied it back into that infamous low ponytail of his.

 

“Traffic?”

 

“Nope.”

 

“Slept in?”

 

“Nope.”

 

“Met a girl?” Suddenly Mingyu popped into the conversation and Jeonghan’s third nope was delayed as he stiffened at the question. “Bingo!” He cheered before getting a high-five from his boyfriend. “What’s my prize?” He grinned, wiggling his brows to his partner who just snickered and pushed him away when he got close.

 

“Nothing.” He said before focusing on Jeonghan.

 

“... Nope.”

 

“That sounded very confident, my friend.” Won Woo laughed. “So did you run into her again?”

 

“I don’t know, did you tell your beloved giant about that flirty customer the other day?” Jeonghan said, side eyeing him before Mingyu started to ask about it.

 

“What flirty customer?”

 

“You’re brutal man, that has nothing to do with our question!” Won Woo complained before ensuring his boyfriend that the customer was simply just a customer. “You saw her, it’s clearly obvious with how quick you were to change the topic to me and some random customer.” Jeonghan simply left to take an order without another word. “Damn, what’s up with him today?”

 

“Ah, maybe it’s the weather?” Mingyu pointed out. “He doesn’t really like it when it rains, remember?”

 

“Right…” Won Woo muttered, his expression softening, he had almost forgot about that.

 

The weather doesn’t always put their dear friend in a bad mood, but sometimes it does. Usually Jeonghan would ignore it, and he did until it got worse and more noticeable. Back when it was sprinkling, he paid no mind to it, there was actually something else distracting him from it. The unwanted memories that the rain would bring up never surfaced until she was no longer with him on his motorcycle. After ditching her, which he soon regretted when he returned to the street he left her on a few moments later only to find her missing, the rain started to get heavier.

 

The couple looked over to the windows of the cafe to see the rain continue to pour in a steady downfall, it appeared that the entire afternoon would be like this and they couldn’t help but feel bad for their friend. They hoped the sun would break through before their shifts would come to an end.

 

...

 

Once the girls were done with their fangirling session, Soo Min plopped down onto the couch next to Ren who had his sketches and color schemes ready for her to look over. “Show me what ya got, blondie!” She said while accepting the items from him. He chuckled at her cute comment before watching her start to scan his work with careful eyes. After looking through them for a few minutes she smiled. “Amazing as always.” She complimented. “I think you should go with sketch B and C and use color schemes 1 and 4 on either of them.”

 

“See.” LiNa blurted out with a teasing look and Ren threw another pillow at her.

 

“What?” Soo Min laughed. These two are always messing around when I come over!

 

“Nothing.” Ren assured her. “Thanks. Time for your payment!” He added before putting his sketchbook away and pulled Soo Min up off the couch to follow him. Soo Min went along with it and made sure to grab Jeonghan’s spare helmet before leaving the room. When she turned around, she could see Ren shut the door before LiNa could come out.

 

“She’s not coming with us?” She asked, confused as they could hear LiNa complaining on the other side.

 

“She’s on a diet today, best we leave her behind.” Ren said with a sheepish laugh and quickly pushed her to get away as fast as they could before LiNa swing the door open.

 

“LiNa never goes on diets!” The girl echoed throughout the house.

 

 

“I see you and LiNa are getting along better these days.” Soo Min said as they were at Han River enjoying the view with the sweets Ren had promised her. The rain had come to a stop, to her disappointment. She wished it would have lasted longer.

 

“I suppose.” Ren nodded in agreement. “Not like we never got along…”

 

“Sorry, I was just saying you two seemed to have a better relationship now. Before you didn’t seem as close to each other as you are now. It made me happy to see that…” she explained while giving a sweet smile. “I know you haven’t been able to adapt to the marriage but I’m sure you will in time.”

 

“Sure… in time.” He repeated, a look of dejection on his face as he looked out to the calm rippling water of the river before them.

 

“Sorry, I shouldn’t have brought it up! I’m an idiot.” Soo Min quickly apologized and hugged onto the spare helmet with such a sad look on her face. She knew Ren didn’t like talking about it, because it always reminded him of before it happened and he really missed his mother.

 

Silence soon filled the air between them and they sat there like that for a short while.

 

Ren’s mother had been involved in a terrible car accident when he was younger, around age 11. She managed to survive but suffered from the injuries after and eventually died 2 years later when he was 13. Soo Min remembered attending the funeral because their families were friends. Young Ren never cried the entire time but on the other hand, Soo Min did… she probably cried for Ren, too! Ever since that day, she could tell he’s struggled with the passing of his mother.

 

So when he turned 16 and heard his father was going to remarry after 3 years since his wife died, he couldn’t accept it. He didn’t like the idea of gaining a step mother nor a step sister. He asked his father why did he have to remarry, why was he replacing his mother. Of course Ren just didn’t understand at the time, now that he’s older, he understood it now. Life moves on.

 

“Thanks for asking.” Ren snapped her out of her thoughts. “Even if it’s hard to talk about and puts me in a sad mood… I’m glad you’re thinking of me.” He flashed her a sad smile and it just got to her. “Are you going to cry for me again?” Because it seemed like he never cried but she did.

 

“Sorry!” She tried her best to keep her tears in, but it was pointless.

 

“It’s okay.” He reached out to give her a gentle pat on her back. “One day I’ll do the crying.”

 

“No that’s okay, I’ll do it!” She waved her hand in the air. “But if you must, don’t do it in front of me because that’d just break my heart!”

 

“You’re so sensitive! I worry about you!” He laughed while comforting her. Their friendship had to be one of the most sweetest ones out there. He managed to calm her down until he decided to ask about the helmet she was hauling around. “Where did you get this?”

 

“Oh… uh…” she stuttered as she thought of what to say. “I got a ride from someone and forgot to return the helmet.”

 

“From someone?” He repeated. “A stranger?”

 

“Not really.” She shook her head. She wondered if it’d be a big deal if she said it was Jeonghan’s?

 

“Then who?” He was trying to think of who it could be. He remembered some of his friends had a motorcycle, but not currently.

 

“Ah, it might rain again, let’s head back.” She changed the topic before getting up. “Wouldn’t want your hair to get ruined, right?” She then teased, snapping him out of it. He didn’t protest and only watched her get up from her spot next to him. He couldn’t help but frown. Did you meet someone while I wasn’t around?

 

Before he knew it, he was already at home telling Soo Min goodbye at the front door. “Be careful on your way home.” He called after her and all she did was give a long “Okay” while waving despite she wasn’t facing his direction. A part of him wanted to stop her and give her a ride in his car instead but he knew she wouldn’t like that and scold him and say he needed to trust her a bit more. He can’t always be there wherever she goes and he hated that. He wanted to be by her side all the time.

 

“What is it?” LiNa snapped him out of his thoughts when he returned to his room. She was still hanging out on the couch looking at his fashion magazines while eating an apple.

 

“Nothing.” He shook his head before snickering at her. “Trying to make up for all the junk you ate earlier?”

 

“No.” She pouted in reply before he came to sit on the couch with her. “Apples are good, you should have one too!” She said while reaching down behind the armrest of the couch and pulled up a new fresh apple.

 

“Whoa, what kind of sorcery is this?” He joked while accepting it from her.

 

“Pffft, that’s only for me to know and for you to never find out.”


“You’re funny.” He chuckled before taking a bite out of the apple.

 

“You’re only noticing now?” She faked an offended look before laughing when he did.

 

Before you didn’t seem as close to each other as you are now.

It made me happy to see that…

 

The image of Soo Min’s sweet smile was stuck on his mind now. I’m slowly becoming happier, too. He thought as LiNa started to tell him about some news she heard this week regarding the fashion world. He didn’t really have many to talk about this kind of thing with and he started to appreciate that he had his step-sibling who did. At least she was interested in his passion. Sometimes he wished Soo Min was, too, but that was okay. It gave him something to bond with LiNa, because she was going to be in his life from now on if the marriage lasts. Their bond would probably still stand even if there was a divorce because despite Ren hated the whole idea of it, LiNa managed to find her way into his heart as the sister he never had.

 

“What are you zoning out about now?” LiNa asked, snapping him out of his thoughts once again. “Thinking about Soo Min?” A wild grin spread across her face.

 

“No. Thinking about you.” He laughed.

 

“Ew!” Her expression had him laughing until his sides hurt, why did it have to sound so wrong? “Don’t think about me, think about her!” She complained.

 

“Her?” He asked before regretting it. “Don’t you have more junk food to eat somewhere else?!” He said while taking his magazine out of her hands. “Get out.”

 

“Fine be that way!” She laughed while getting up to leave. He chuckled while watching her leave the room before he suddenly felt bad about it. “I’m going to watch some Lady Gaga videos in my room, feel free to join in at any time.” She said with a cute smile before heading out of his room. He was following her instantly.

 

 

Luckily it wasn’t raining on the way home from Ren’s. Even if her visit was short lived, at least she got a Choco Pie out of it. It was totally worth it since it was such a beautiful day, too. Soo Min wished it would have rained but at the same time, maybe her rain jacket wouldn’t be enough to keep her dry… and she didn’t want to use the helmet, either.

 

She let out a small sigh as she thought about today, it seemed to go by so quick! She spent the morning with her cat… then ate lunch with her grandmother and Seokmin. Ren called her over where she spent some time with him at Han River talking about his family. They returned to his place shortly after and hung out with LiNa until dinner came around. Ren seemed to be lost in thoughts about something but she thought maybe he had been thinking about their talk. That was okay since she knew she should go home and eat with her grandmother or the elder would be upset!

 

For Soo Min and her grandmother, they usually eat dinner around 7-8pm since the elder has some time consuming hobbies as so does the granddaughter. It’d be 8 pretty soon and the sun was starting to set on the horizon, causing hues of orange, pink, and purple to color the once blue and dull cloudy sky. Even though it was pretty… “Damn.” She frowned as she stood there to stare at the beautiful scene. Why couldn’t the sun have been blue? She wasn’t sure why she was so fond of cool colors rather than warm colors. Maybe there was an emotional connection to it or something…

 

“Are you lost now?” A familiar voice asked behind her and she jumped before turning around to see Jeonghan standing there with a smirk on his lips. Seeing him in the sunset’s glow made her heart skip a few beats, he was prettier than that colorful sky and it was confusing her!

 

“N-No!” She quickly answered. “Just admiring nature…” but he could see the look of distaste towards the sun set.

 

“I see…” he nodded before his eyes panned down to his spare helmet in her arms and he paused. “There’s where it went!” He reached out for it but she took a step back as if to keep it from him. “What are you doing? That’s mine!”

 

“You ditched me earlier, heading off like that without it obviously means you didn’t care for it, so it’s mine now!” She said with an evil grin. “Besides, you still have my Pikachu themed umbrella…”

 

“If you want it back, just say so!” He said while reaching out for his helmet again.

 

“Maybe next time we bump into each other?” She tilted her head with a cute smile before turning and heading off without another word. He watched her leave and couldn’t help but crack a smile at that. Stubborn and cute. He thought and it soon started to dawn on him… if he had her umbrella and she had his helmet…

 

‘An excuse to come and see you’.


Chapter three~!

 

mxqe_7f7PjeecNZelqXErCcq-4faymcIx3wWTL19BxbgltQ5T41D3pDhuIo52kun_n8at5Zl4PuH3I4m_2NTb8BGuMgEqywPAIceViLxkn_A-RVHCecPthiNJ35W0wGCjQExbzHu

Bad Boy Jeonghan haha

Riding a motorcycle and living in the danger zone, jk

ZgO6WuZ1MqNyZce3FQoKf7CHAo7AFnCfW6XAeio1mXdLVecChG98ykVSfhxvot8VX5PRdqhKL8LcerrbwQj3sDiUf30VnOIlIwc0H9pWiE_DJlh_riIPoF6EUmpeiAnlVv4bzutT

Soo Min is just like “Ah hell nah…” but ended up riding with him anyway.

She must be BIASED ahaha

Poor Ren tho...

e7p0NZqsGDp1uppaTDZRDE6QsGxzkDxGP-7vh5gYVgnZt80q4qvhq20CTtaXWjkYsGk7TNzSoAR48Vrgq1efXbMxLfXSpGm91zy9fQhMhGxRzyj_J5uxXNnze8PIlSTUOG5gqfVx

Ren: I’m fine, don’t worry.

rGST-US8XUuE9JAmFJ_IYwTHAEPy6Q6YUxo7uXZnEj86dAbizyYse_O6uZGY4Uq0lOTz2p79d7yZEMcBBQWmY3WWJnl0G6yqo7vTzUsGdCV06L4DmF5dNniprm4EH3oVD-erIYcp

Are you sure?

1EXkmMmYZkP_oeKUuYJjGNVew3ht_Xa-SEuC3rb39YDVigSL6cwTPpRlEkGMyLBy4XuMA5n_qXdAZ2OTG-4l_8MhZ5NO7_m_9jWVPl2FjbE428oUnZnAbaTTDdLevIryAoovMBO2

Ren: I’m sure!

zHCJk3ABeMf4Lbttiyd39LNjRBWA3Qv91HrhxVhpFnlYAFDWuViFQtoE9bBDY5E2e2xyYv1hKDRejCmYnwRyaiQlAg98D2y0nHwmWRKJIgGuYy0jnh5bLL75rw-i2MCBNW5L1RiN

Okay, if you say so *sobs*

6bpM7-ADhZ3BejmQ2SsJ6kOD9iLDc_sBqrU-ecu92sWhjDMhrldHb1VLHMeAM0dSiBV8t1WDUS5NH7u_FHYFO0lIH8lLleJMsg_zb3LfZl24Q89rEPrgCUVnMd49MnQHLEgvf_gT

Ren: Seriously? So sensitive, gah… Guys, don’t worry.

Peace!

lT0MrSTfTkBErKe7WHAsSdbpdVdbHk5lFK_tCSostOFONdnbTq-Dg00SFgI8blBAy7cqYuLFtEEVjUdHfIqBbYkNcGV-X14LhQlSt2tYa52mj3Jo5N-bOTh9E6D-YL0Ijhk7JVXg

Okay! LOL

Long time no see!

rFx6R8xGL-o1t1z80FwNteJwoc8rcVaAcgjf-4wG1qkSMq3xk9VU1JjEvwWlsy0mXKhAI430w5VaakobP1FJdSGTvUdIdAsIFXHMCH8YE7uHxD6-p9Q9uq34euXFLTMmmQpKmuRW

Happy belated every holiday since I last updated, it’s been awhile!!!!!

Hopefully more updates will be posted soon ><

iJXUmtHtl3wV7InQVlOEs37r8ujh0724zLPdxi4HrFh4sjJLn-LK5brlcUPCR-yfLgMzM72ah7lWZNXYbAVvhU6bnK4mtJR_b1dpAq1JhgREfmeHZ1OgLigaVHMgUmGB0KPI_8G6

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays depending on who you are!

Until next time~! ^^