Who?

Age Doesn't Matter...Or Does It?

 Min Yu's POV

 
Who?
 
I mentally made a top 5 list of members who could be possibly my FIRST ever crush.
 
Is it Heechul, who is serious and smart? I don't think he ever lies, and that's a good thing. He's always sincere with his feelings.
 
 
Or is it Siwon, who is obviously handsome and talented? He's a gentleman too, no doubt about that. 
 
 
Is it Henry, who is the youngest among Super Junior members? He's really talented and nice. He acts childish too.
 
 
Is it Kyuhyun, whose heart is really expensive? He's a genius, a rare type of guy. He takes care of me really well.
 
 
Or is it, Donghae? He's my roommate, the most likely person I'd have a crush on. He's understanding, patient, and childish too.
 
 
But wait. Heechul is way too older than me. Siwon can sometimes be narcissistic. And that leaves me with only three choices. Who is the one?
 
Donghae's POV
 
Min Yu looked deep in thought while sitting beside the pool. I approached her. "Ya. Are you swimming mentally?" I asked and she laughed. "Aniyo. Just thinking about something," she replied.
 
"Thinking about what?" I prodded. "Just some stuff. Hey, carry me on your back," she said, changing the topic. "I'm a fish, so I can do this," I responded. "I know why you just want to be on my back," I said.
 
"Why?" she asked. "You don't know how to swim," I teased and she splashed water on my face. "I can. I just don't...want to boast," she said while laughing. "What if I push you? Would you drown?" I joked and pushed her. She swam quickly towards me. 
 
"I told you so. If anyone sees me swim, they'd pressure me to join the Olympics, so I keep it as a secret," she boasted. "You're so proud of your skills, huh?" I said and ruffled her hair. "Donghae-ssi, am I really weird because I never had a crush?" she asked.
 
"It doesn't necessarily make you weird. It just makes you different," I explained as we go from the pool to the shower area. "Is it bad to be different?" she asked again. I looked at her and she looked dead serious.
 
"No. Sometimes it is, depending on the situation. But like your situation for example, it doesn't have any bad effect, right? Anyway, why are you suddenly asking me these questions?" I responded. "Omma talked to me a while ago if I was fine living with you guys," she answered. "And?" I prodded. She played with her fingers and looked down.
 
"And she also asked if I'm crushing on a Super Junior member," she whispered.
 
I almost drank the water from the shower because of shock.