Grounded

Age Doesn't Matter...Or Does It?

Leeteuk's POV

 
"WHAT RECORDING?" Min Yu repeated. We pretended not to hear her and we minded our own businesses. Yesung fed Ddangkoma, Heechul gave milk to Heebum, Siwon went off to the gym, and Ryeowook started to cook dinner.
 
"Leeteuk-ssi," she called out and I turned to her. "What recording?" she repeated through gritted teeth. "There's...the-there's this s-song Eunhyuk wanted me to hear," I lied. I tapped on the screen of my iPhone to search for a song. I saw Oppa Oppa and pressed on it. "Want to hear?" I asked. She sat beside me and crossed her arms.
 
"There's something you're not telling me," she scolded. She tried to snatch my phone, but I stood up.
 
"Ya! I allow you to play and joke around with the other members. But you're starting to go further than that. I heard that you tried to hurt Henry a while ago. This is really not funny anymore," I scolded her. The other members stopped whatever they were doing and turned to look at us. 
 
"Who said it's funny?" she asked innocently. I pointed to her.
 
"STOP TALKING BACK! From now on, you'll never be able to go out during weekends until you learn your lesson. You've been rude and disrespectful to everyone. To the members, to Teen Top, and to Henry. Now, go to your room and sleep," I shouted.
 
She looked shocked, the members were shocked, and I was shocked. I didn't know I could scold her like that. But she has to be a little nicer. She's a teen now, for crying out loud. She pouted and stomped her way to her room. She closed the door loudly, that I thought it might fall off. 
 
"You shouldn't have done that," Heechul said. "She has to learn her lesson. Everyone is spoiling her, so she thinks that what she's doing is right when it's not," I explained.
 
"That's not Heechul's point. You could have just talked to her privately. Not in front of us," Donghae added and went upstairs to Min Yu. "You embarrassed her," Sungmin mumbled.
 
"I'll go talk to her too," Kyuhyun butted in. "Ya! What's all this about?" Min Jae suddenly said. She had just come home from work. Yes, she still works on a Saturday. "Hyung scolded Min Yu," Ryeowook cried. As always. "Why?" she turned to me.
 
"She tried to grab my phone from me. She tried to hurt Henry. She was disrespectful to everyone. It's time she learns that we don't tolerate her bad behavior," I explained. But deep inside, I'm just relieved she didn't know about the recording. Or CAP would have been dead.
 
The next morning...
 
Kyuhyun's POV
 
It was already noon but Min Yu is still in her room. I had talked to her last night. Although talk wasn't the right word, because she didn't say anything. She just cried and listened to me and Donghae's explanation. After a while of talking, we got tired and slept without dinner. 
 
"Kyuhyun-sshi, help me wake her up," Sungmin said when he entered my room this morning. "Min Yu-ah! Wake up now!" I yelled as I went inside her room. Donghae was tapping her arm and I shook her shoulders. 
 
 
She shook her head defiantly. We yelled at her for a few more times. Until Leeteuk shouted, "If she wants to sleep all day, let her be." And we came down to eat breakfast. Heechul brought a tray of food for her so she can eat inside her room.
 
 
He left it there. Noon came and lunch was prepared. Heechul was carrying another tray of food when he saw that Min Yu's breakfast was untouched.
 
 
"Hyung, she hasn't eaten dinner last night, breakfast a while ago, and lunch right now," he said. "If she doesn't want to eat, let her starve," Leeteuk answered. We all sighed. 
 
The house was quiet. Good thing we don't have any schedule for today so she won't be alone. She came out of her room a few minutes later. She placed her untouched tray of lunch on the table and drank some water.
 
"Eat," I ordered. She ignored me and was about to dart to her room when Heechul grabbed her hand. He made her sit on the vacant chair. "Eat," Siwon said and brought a spoon in front of .
 
"Don't make us force you," Sungmin threatened. She started to thrash and kick but Shindong held her in place. "Don't touch me!" She shouted. "Stop it! You're hurting her!" Ryeowook cried.
 
"Not until she eats," I yelled. They were trying to open while she threw a fit. "Don't pin me down! You're going to me!" she screamed. "YA! STOP IT!" Leeteuk ordered and we stopped at once. She ran up to her room and locked the door behind her.
 
Donghae's POV
 
"Min Yu-ssi? Please open the door. It's me, Donghae appa?" I whispered softly. She unlocked the door. "Come in," she replied. She sat back on her bed and cried. 
 
 
I sat beside her and patted her back. "Ssssh. Stop crying, okay? We're sorry for hurting you. We just--" I explained. "You just wanted me to eat. Yeah yeah the point was proven really well. I understand," she interrupted before I had finished speaking.
 
"We're really sorry," I repeated. "I want Leeteuk to say it," she responded. "Right now, he's still angry," I said. "Let's see," she replied and lied on her bed to sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*SPECIAL THANKS to mollykins04 for her wonderful suggestion. I give you all the credit for the idea! :) Thanks to all subscribers and those who comment. I really want to be friends with all of you. Add my coauthor Jominhyung too! :) she's out today, she went to the KPop Nation here in Manila, Philippines. Too bad I couldn't come. Otherwise I won't have time to write and update this story. To all those who have gone to that event, share stories, okay? -min_neulmi ♥