Introducing Min Yu

Age Doesn't Matter...Or Does It?

 While on the way to the SJ dorm...

 
Min Yu's POV
 
The door closed, and I knew my life was over. There was no turning back. The car started to accelerate, and I looked back at the members waving.
 
"So...how old are you?"
 
"Do you still study?"
 
"What's your number?"
 
"Is it hard living in the dorm with Super Junior?"
 
"SSSH!" I said. They were already bombarding me with questions. "I'll answer all of your questions, and I'll even give you my phone number... IF," I held a finger up high. "If what?" they asked impatiently. "If you buy me coffee," I continued. "Please stop at the nearest coffee shop you can see," CAP told the driver. I smiled contentedly. I always get what I want.
 
 
"Thanks," I replied as they handed me the coffee. "Okay, so I'll start. Choneun Song Min Yu imnida. I'm 14 years old and yes, I still study. I'll just give you my phone number later. And no, it's not hard to live with the members of Super Junior. Any more questions?" I said. "Why were you so mad at me earlier?" Chunji asked.
 
"I wasn't mad. I was actually irritated. Yes, very irritated. I hate people just sitting beside me and trying to start a conversation. Strangers creep me out, especially if you just pop out of nowhere. But that's another story. Main point is, I hate boys. Boys, not men. Boys, 20 years old and below.
 
"For example, school boys and teenage boys. Particularly, boys like you. I repeat, I hate boys like you," I answered, straight to the point. They were silent and dumbstruck for a second. "Wow," CAP whispered. "Leeteuk was right," Ricky added.
 
We arrived at the dorm. "What are you doing?" I asked as they went out of the car, following me. "We promised Leeteuk hyung that we'd look after you until they arrive," L.Joe said. I sighed and went straight to my room, and locked the door. 
 
"Yoboseyo?" Leeteuk answered when I called him. "HOW DARE YOU LET THEM LOOK AFTER ME?!?" I shouted. "Ow!" he shouted back. I heard the other members' laughter echoing from the background. "Put her on loudspeaker!" someone shouted. "Fine," Leeteuk agreed. "Annyeong Min Yu-ssi!" I heard Siwon greet.
 
"Appa, come home quickly," I whined. "I'm sorry. We still have a few more hours of practice," Eunhyuk answered. "Appa. I'm about to cry now," I said, which was true. I really don't like Teen Top here. "Min Yu-ah! Don't cry, okay? We'll be home before midnight," Donghae said.
 
"BEFORE MIDNIGHT?!?" I shouted again. "We're sorry!" Yesung apologized. "Leeteuk-ah, I don't want them here," I cried again. I heard mumbling on the other line. "We can't. I'm sorry," he replied. "Park Jungsoo, if you don't come home this instant, I'll tell my mom to break up with you!" I threatened. The members laughed hysterically.
 
"Don't EVER do that!" Leeteuk scolded. "I just don't want them here, okay? Please come home," I pleaded. I heard knocking on my own door. "Min Yu-ssi?" someone was calling out.
 
"SHUT UP! IF YOU KEEP KNOCKING, I"LL CALL THE POLICE!" I shouted back and the knocking thankfully stopped. "What was that?" Sungmin asked. "Someone's knocking on my door. I locked myself in my room. Kyuhyun oppa, please come home," I begged. "We really can't. We're so sorry," he responded.
 
"If you don't come home, you'll see these boys dead when you arrive," I threatened once again. "Don't hurt them, okay?" Ryeowook said while laughing. "Appa I miss all of you," I whispered.
 
There was a moment of silence. "We miss you too. Just sleep or have fun with Teen Top, okay? We'll be home before you know it," Leeteuk answered. Then I hung up. I breathed deeply and opened the door.