Leeteuk's Daughter

Age Doesn't Matter...Or Does It?

 Leeteuk's POV

 
Min Yu walked towards us and sat beside me. "Appa, hold my hands," she said. I followed and asked, "Why?" "Donghae-ah, hold my feet," she said, ignoring me. "Why?" Donghae and I asked altogether.
 
"So in case I couldn't fight the urge to kill that guy Chunji, you could prevent me from doing so. But I really would kill him right now if you weren't holding me back," she said angrily.The other members were laughing loudly. She was too amusing. 
 
"What did you two talk about?" Sungmin asked. She hit his head. "I want to forget about it. Okay?" she said. "Why? What did he tell you?" I prodded. "He asked me if I was with you," she whispered. "What did you answer?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"If I say yes, what would you do? If I say no, would you punch me? I said," she replied. We shook the bench because of our laughing. "How many times have we told you to be respectful?" Ryeowook scolded.
 
"But he provoked me! He provoked me to be mean to him!" she shouted. "Then? What did he say next?" Siwon asked. "He just laughed. 'I'm Chunji. And you are?'" she mimicked Chunji's voice. "Did you tell him your name?" Heechul asked.
 
"I told him I wasn't interested. Then I left," she answered. We all laughed so loud and hard that everyone in the practice room were looking at us strangely.
 
It was now time for us to practice. Teen Top was already done and they took a seat on the bench facing Min Yu. I approached Chunji. "Sorry if she was rude or she said anything to offend you," I apologized.
 
"It's okay hyung. Who is she anyway?" he replied, looking at her. "My daughter," I answered with a smile and went to practice, leaving Chunji speechless. 
 
Chunji's POV
 
"My daughter," Leeteuk answered and left, leaving me hanging. HIS DAUGHTER? I didn't even know he had a wife. Okay, this was too much to handle. I sat down beside L.Joe. "Who is THAT?" he asked, pointing to Leeteuk's daughter. And we all stared at her.
 
 
"I saw you talking to her a while ago," Ricky butted in. "Yeah, what did you two talk about?" Niel asked. "I asked her if she was with Super Junior, then she answered me weirdly!" I exclaimed. "Why? What did she say?" Changjo intrigued. "'What if I say yes? What would you do? And what if I say no? Would you punch me?'" I recalled her answer.
 
They laughed. "You must've looked like a homeless ert that's why she responded like that," L.Joe joked. "But she's pretty, right?" I replied. "Yeah," they answered altogether and continued staring at her. "Do you know her name?" CAP asked.
 
"No, she said she wasn't interested. But she's Leeteuk hyung's daughter," I explained. Ricky hit my head. "Seriously?!" he shouted at me. Min Yu turned to look at our direction. "Ssh! She's looking!" Niel whispered. I saw her raise an eyebrow. She looked down and just listened to music.
 
 
Kyuhyun's POV
 
After 2 hours of practicing, we sat down and drank water beside Min Yu, who was busy listening to music.
 
 
"Oppa, are you tired?" she asked me. I shook my head. "Oh good. I'll ride on your back," she said and jumped behind me. "Where do you want to go?" I asked. "Let's just walk around," she whispered. We walked around the practice room.
 
"Aren't you getting dizzy?" she asked. "Aniyo. This is what you want right?" I responded as she ruffled my hair. "Saranghae, oppa," she whispered and clung to me tighter. I pinched her cheeks. I never thought that a girl like her would have a sweet side inside her. "Love you too," I replied.
 
"Oppa, do you know Teen Top?" she asked as we sat down with the members. "Yes. Why?" I answered. "Are they kind?" she asked. "Yes. They're just a little older than you. But they're also very playful," I responded. "Why?"
 
"I hate boys," she replied and stood up.