Hoshi

SVT Pepero Kiss Game Drabbles

"Hoshi you did the wrong choreo!!"

 

"Oh, did I? Helloo, you stomped my foot!"

 

"Ehh, I did? I'm sor-"

 

"Nah kidding. You didn't. HAHAHA!"

 

You pouted. Well there he goes again. Your crush a.k.a your dance partner just happens to be someone so clumsy, cheesy and lovely, all in one.

 

Now you're sitting on a chair where he tied up your hands behind it. Realizing this, you glared at him and struggled.

 

"What the hell Hoshi?"

 

"Lets take a break. I have some pepero"

 

"I want it too!! Let me go!"

 

He gave you a sweet smile, followed by a sweet "Nope."

 

"WHAT"

 

 

"I like seeing you like that. Cute, sweaty and let's see... vulnerable." He sent you a sly smirk. Your face flushed a bright shade of red at his comment.

 

"W-what are you trying to imply?" You asked with a small voice.

 

He didn't answer but took out a pepero and put it in his mouth instead. Your mouth was agape and your eyebrows creased in disapproval.

 

"HOSHI LET ME GO OR NO-"

 

He swiftly put the other end of the pepero in your mouth to shut you up and ate half of it.

You grew nervous because he never act like this before. You could feel your stomach flip upside down, chest thumping loudly against your ribcage.

It was at the end when he suddenly bit your lower lips making you bit his lips back.

He smiled against you softly but before that he said something that made you happy.

 

"I love you."