Woozi

SVT Pepero Kiss Game Drabbles

School ended so its time to clean up your locker.

 

"Um.. hey"

 

As you close your locker, you saw your crush standing infront of you.

 

"Ah... hey Woozi."

 

"Err..I have something to tell you" he rubbed his nape.

 

"Well, go for it."

 

"This is too embarassing." He whined while covering his face with his palms. You stiffled a laugh.

 

"Nah its okay. What is it?" You were really curious.

 

He placed his hands back and gulped.

 

"So I lost this game in our groupchat and the one who lose gets a punishment from 2 members and I got a punishment from scoups to play the pepero kiss game with someone and hoshi told me to play it with you." he was talking so fast, you can't even stop yourself from chuckling at him.

 

He rolled his eyes.

 

"So they told you to play pepero kiss game with me?" you tilt your head.

 

"Y-yes" he nodded slowly, looking away in embarrassment.

 

He grabbed your arm and ran to the music class room.

 

"I can't kiss you in the hallway" he said.

 

"..."

 

"I MEAN we can't play the pepero game there. It's so embarassing. You get it, right?"

 

You nodded.

 

"So.. here we go" he grabbed a pepero and put one end in his mouth. You bit the other side, panicking inwardly. He is your crush after all.

It was like a dream come true to play the pepero game with him.

You closed your eyes imagining the way he would kiss you.

But then it was ruined when he grabbed your arm and dragged you behind the piano. He leaned you to the piano.

Someone entered the music room.

He look into your eyes. Just like you did.

Slowly he gave a passionate kiss on your lips, not caring about whoever just barged in, because to be honest, he had a crush on you too.