Chapter 4

Rose Scent Breeze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the sight of Seulgi. She is still sleeping, hugging me thigh like if I could go somewhere. Some strays of her hair lays in her face, I took those strays of hair and put them behind her ear. She really looks beautiful today. I touch her cheeks, followed by her nose and mouth. What we did last night, oh, I don't know how to call it. Well, I do know how to call it but I'm too scared to say those words. I always thought that I only could do that with Joy but it seems that it's not like that. Yesterday, when I saw her, I don't know how I felt. I know that I love her. I longed for her. I wanted her to come back and hug me and tell me that she loves me too and that she will be there for me, that she will never leave me again. And she did. But then, Seulgi came. I really missed her thought, it's been two weeks since the last time I saw her. I was too busy with the enterprise and she was too busy with her work as a model and singer. Last night, I didn't think about Joy, all that was in my mind was Seulgi. And I'll be lying if I said that I don't like the way she makes me feel. When I told her "I love you" it was true, I didn't lie, I love her with all my heart. She takes care of me, she loves me, I feel secure in her arms but then, what about Joy? I don't know what I would do with Joy, to be honest, because I love her but nothing is the same, things changed, my life changed. I guess all this time I longed for the past, our escapes to the forest or the river, how we cuddled together in cold nights. But I'm not a girl anymore, I changed. But she is still the same, she still has that smile that I missed so much. Her hair is still black and her skin is still so white. God, what should I do? 

"Hmm, good morning..." I see how Seulgi wakes up, showing me her smile as bright as the sun. 

"Good morning, honey." I smile at her, trying to downplay the way I called her but she heard the nickname and she made a strange face. "What?" 

"Honey?" She smiles, playfully. She got close to me, I can feel her breath in my neck. Now, she is giving me sweet kisses in my neck. "Last night was incredible, honey." She whispered in my ear, emphasizing the word "honey", I can feel my heart beating faster. "I missed you, Yeri..." 

I can see her eyes are in the verge of crying. "Hey, don't cry, what's happening to you?" 

She looks at me with a sad smile. "Was-was this our farewell?"

I don't know what to say, was it our farewell? No, but then, what about Joy? Seconds passed and I still can't answer her question. I can feel how her warm chest leaves mine. How her hand get away from my face. And I miss her warmth. She stand up and starts dressing. "God, I was such a fool thinking that you loved me too. You made it clear already, you don't love me, why do I try to be with you even knowing that you won't never love me as much as you love her?" 

I stand up and wrap my arms around Seulgi's waist, the one I like so much, back hugging her. "I wasn't lying last night, Seulgi. I wasn't..." 

She turn around, facing me, I can see her cheeks full of tears. You made this, Yeri. I clean her cheeks and kiss both of them. "Say it." 

"What?" 

"Say those words, Yeri." She take both of my hands that were on her cheeks and push them away. 

I can still see how her eyes show hurt. But if I say those words it could mean the start of something and the end for me and her. Her. The one that appeared in my hotel room in the middle of the night. And my heart speaks before my mind can think about a proper answer. "I love you, Seulgi." 

Her beautiful smile appear again. Her arms wrap my body. I can feel her warm breath in my neck. I want to stay like this forever, she makes me feel peace. Her lips make the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter