say that you love me, say that you care

Onew's Ice Princess

I sat in my little condo home. The house semed empty, I wanted a puppy or something. This place was to big and empty for just me. I stood up to feed my silver gold fish. You know what I named him? Brad. We were great friends now. He was marryed to cortney so quickly that I think they eloped or something like that. Weird stuff. Me and jinki disited to hold off on the wedding a long time just because he was debuting in amarica and he wouldn't be around a lot. I slidded to my knees to be at eye levle with my fish.

"Hey braddy" I cudded to the fish. The response was bubbles like always but still I was lossing it. "I think I'll go out today" I told the fish. More bubbles. "Stop complaing I'll be back to give you more food tonight" I smiled. The fish's mouth opened. Witch look like he was smileing. "Oki! Byebye!" I smiled. I said running into my room. I chose to where Jean pants white top and red swetter. I put a small bun on top of my head so then it looked like there was a small mushroom ontop of my head. I put on my gray uggs and stepped out of my house. I had no idea where I was going to go but as long as I got out of the house I was good. I was a loony already. Talking to a fish come on. I found myself at the local park. Place of where my heart brake was. I disited to go to the swings. "156 swings 157 swings 158 swings 159 swings" I counted. Then a giant push forced me forward and I whent high in the air.

"160 swings!" a male voice cheard. I turned my head not letting go of the chages of the swings at all.

"JINKI" I gasped loudly. He quickly stopped the swings.

"Your too loud!" he smiled almost panicly. True I was a little loud. I forgot that we were big time people now. He grabbed my hand and we ran threw the crisp spring grass. We ran up the gaint hill witch the breese filling my lungs with love and enthusasum. Without any worning at all jinki started falling. Onew condishon I tell you! I laughed a little at his immaturity of the onew condishon. I laned ontop of him. This was seriusly a fairy tail moment. Our faces were so close. The jinki put on this serius expresson. "Joanna please say that you love me, say that you care" he asked. That's when I knew I was seriusly blessed to be with Jinki Lee.

The End