Let The Roumors Start!

Onew's Ice Princess

the bell rang. i started to run down towards the rink. by now i can clearly say this was my patch of ice. not meny people used the school's ice ring, most probley didn't even know that it was here. i tighed up my purple broken down stings tightly and jumpped onto the ice. i forgot my C.D. player somewhere but i still had my vocals. i started to sing gently skateing to the words jumping here and there.

"you and i will always be celebrating life together i know i have found a love forever more love is like a melody one that i will always treasure courage is the key that opens every door though you may not know where your love may lead and it may not show at the start when you live your dreams you'll find destiny is written in your heart" i sang out loud letting the song over power me. then out of no where i heard a clap. i turned around and i notest it was onew standing on the top of the bleacher. he was leaning agenst a post. i haven't talked or seen him in a long time. i made a small bow.

"your great singer and skater. really" he smiled to me as he came down the stairs.

"thanks" i saw him put something onto the bar. i skated towareds him and notest it was my c.d. player.

"do you know how to dance tho" he asked fittaling with something that was out of my sight range.

"ya! it's part of trainning" i told him. he looked up and smiled

"so classical kind of stuff right". i looked around.

"not that much" i hassend. he walked around to the entrence onto the ice. he was whering a pair of ice skates.

"how about trying?" he offered his hand. pressing the play button i took his hand and skated to the middle of the ice. the song was the dance of the suger plum fairy. i started jabbing at the ice with my toe pick then did a small jump twisting my skate in mid air. this was different alright. onew took my hand again and we skated backwards but not that weird stuff magesticly like we were skating normaly. i felt him let got then pick my waist up and turned me around then set me down just right for me to do a little turn. i headed to the middle to the ice and did a spin that speed up. onew was waiting for my hand across the ice. i did a tripple lucks then got ahold of his hand. we sord on the ice. i felt like i was a fairy in the baille. the song finnished. i felt completly renewed but tired verry tired.

"wow i'm surpised that your that good on skates" i smiled to him blushing a little.

"thanks" he turned around looking a little nervos.

"what's wrong" i asked.

"the fan girls" he sighed. onew grabbed my arms and tryed to find a place to hide. he end up hugging me trying to hid his face. then i could hear a bunch of girls.

"where do you thing onew is" i heard one saw.

"if he's with that girl again i'll tell ya, she's going to have some trubles" a nother said.

"did you see that one girl in his math class? she was so over him" one complained. i realised that was me. i hicuped dew to nervosness. onew notest this so he looked up.

"stay quite" he wispered. there was 2centimertes that seperated us.

"ohi!" i heard "you were right he is with that girl" a same girl called.

"ah they found me, i got to go!" he started leaving. the girls came running up to me.

"hello" i siad nervosly, "your not supost to be on the ice without skates on" i pointed out.

"we don't really care" a mean looking girl said. then she hit me. i cluched my fists, if they really want do start something i was ready to go. "don't you dare get close to onew again or you mite end up with my foot up your a-" i cut the girl off.

"i'll do what i want." i snaped.

"so do you like him" one rased an eye brow.

"no, yes, mabe" i fumbled.

"well he blongs to all of us. back off" the blond one puffed then they all walked away. yet again i was let alone. i didn't fell like skating any more. these were the moments when i wished brad was here.



the next day was rather acward. eyes were on me the whole day and i was extreamly tyred. i was up thinking about what that girl asked. "so do you like him?". I thought no but my heart didn't understand. The bell rang and I would normaly head down to the ice but today I just sat in the class room.

"your not heading out to the rink?" onew asked out of my eye sight.

"no I just don't fell like it" I responded turning away from him. He put his had on my sholder.

"this is not like you…. Did those fan girls say anything to you?" he fretted.

 

"mabe, what's it to you?" I huphed.  " they call you ice princess back in canada don't they" he asked. I turned to face him.

"ya, when I had a partner" I rolled my eyes. He seamed to ponder this for a second.

" then lets show those girls. I'll be your prince if you be my ice princess" he blushed. My face was completely red. Was that his way of asking me out? Then I felt something hit the back of my head.

"ow" I mumbled. Someone threw an eraser at my head. It read "don't you dare say yes". Onew grabbed the eraser and read it. He headed to the window.

"don't you dare say no" he smiled holding the eraser by the window.

"uh sure I'll try it" I smiled blushing deap red. He turned around and threw the eraser out the window.

"if you girls dare bother my ice princess then you'll have to go threw me to" he yelled. I felt happy just then I walked towards the window takeing onew's hand.

"beet that fan girl" I yelled sticking out my tounge.