Baby Don't Cry These Tears Of Blood

These Cringing Tales
 
BABY DON'T  CRY 
 
THESE TEARS 0F BLOOD
PAIRING: GOT7'S YOUNGJAE AND BAMBAM
GERNE: ANGST
ALL THIS BLOOD.
B
Y

I really didn't want to do this, but I ended up doing so.
The emotions were digging into me like a wolf's teeth and telling me to let go.
But the problem wasn't the emotion, it was that I didn't want to let go.

Our hearts were knotted together and that's when it became too hard for you to bare.
Being heartless, it really didn't pain me. Yet the metal inside of me was hardning.
Now I'm the one on top while you fall into a cavern so deep, you question if it's my dark heart.
What am I? I question myself, yet there is no use.
You cry those precious tears that now turn to blood in my cold eyes. 
There is no use to turn around now. My heart was never with you.
I tried my hardest to turn into someone who only wanted you. 
But I did, only want you. Until I didn't see the endless need.
I only now fell for you. Before all of this, it was only my cold eyes that were attracted to you.
I'm chained down now. You're smiling at me. Now you have me and I have nothing. 
My love, now it's time for you to wipe my tears. 
All this blood.

 
Author's Note
WE TRIED ON THIS. IT JUST HAPPENED. tHOUGH THE BOTH OF US ARE HARDCORE JACKJAE SHIPPERS, WE JUST DID THIS BECAUSE AT ONE POINT WE SHIPPED THIS.
IT WAS YOUNGJAE'S POV. THE ORDER GOES ONE(STRAWBERRYJAMSKOOKIE) TWO(INFINEXX) AND THEN THE ITACTIC'S IN THE END IS INFINEXX.
base
admin
admin
admin






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


© CHRYSALIS LAYOUTS 2015