you are the one

The Day I Met You

I laughed hard seeing Kai getting mad at D.O. for trying to take his chicken. " how are you Kai?" I asked him. He shook his head then said " I am fine but I am going back to sleep. And D.O. dont touch my chicken." I laugh and got up. "hey have you seen Luhan?" I ask. "He is at the back of the plane." D.O. said yawning. "thanks" I slowly walked and saw Luhan. I sat down next to him and saw he has been crying. " Luhan? have you been crying?" I aksed him even though i know the answer. "what is wrong?" He quickly wiped his tears then wipped towards me. "It is you! I thought I lost you. I hated myself for getting angery everyone and hated that I was growing closer to you. I liked you but I was getting mad at myself not letting you know." He said as a tear runs down his face. "When I saw you on that bed and hearing the heart monitor stop... it, it was scary I never wanted you to leave me. I thought you heard me yelling at Tao and you gave up on us. I am sorry. I just... I dont know."   I turned my head turning red but was worried that He was going to do something bad to him self, "really, I am okay now. I feel better" I say forcing my voice out trying to keep my cool. And Seeing Luhan cry makes me cry as well. "You are going to leave us right?" He says tearing up even more. "No I am not, I will stay here." i say smiling. "You are the one. I really like you, No, I love you Taomin. Never leave. If you do I am going to follow you where ever you go." Luhan smiles. " You are the one."