Please don't leave

The Day I Met You

"Xiumin." I said as I widening my smile. "What are you doing here?" He looked at me the said he was looking after me. "What a gentleman." I smiled. He frowned then said, " I thought you were gone." I was confused on what he meant by that. "What do you mean?" I looked at him and his face looked like it aged quickly, "y-your heart stopped and it scared all of us." I looked in his eyes and saw tears forming. "Well I am not going to be that easy to get rid of." I smiled and laugh. He joined in for a little bit. "I am so glad that you wanted to be with me. It means a lot." I said still smiling. He nodded and took my hand to kiss it. "Please don't lose your personality. By the way. I love you Taomin." Without a second passed I said the same to him. "Actually, I love all of you guys." 

After I said that to him I saw his eyes dull a little. "Oh okay." He said. "Well, I love you the most though." I said smiling. With what I said made his eyes light up again a little. "I am glad you are back to your old self." Xiumin smiled and patted my hand that he was holding. He got up and left the room to tell the others was up. I looked around more and saw presents from my fans and members. Then I felt the remote and I chose to turn on the TV. I must have fallen back to sleep because it was an hour later. As I wipe the sleep from my eyes I hear breathing next to me. "Tired Xiumin." I whispered. The nurse came in and told me soon I can leave. "Thank you." I whispered. 

This time heading back to the dorm, we had to ride in the airplane because the bus was ruined badly. I chose to sit by Xiumin and I sat down. "Hey are you going to leave us?" I hear Xiumin say next to me. I look up from my bag and was confused about the question that he asked me. "No why would I leave I love it here." I say. That made him smile widely. I was still wondering why he asked that, a blink later I chose to ignore it.