How It All Happens.

In Love With My Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joohyun invested her time from 6pm to 10pm with Wendy. She must be lying if she said she doesn't have fun, she had so much fun with Wendy. They exchanged phone numbers and many questions about each other, their favorite colors, favorite movies, favorite things to do and a lot more. Joohyun learned to know the girl adorable side like she's known as queen of expression and her surprised expression is wonderfully funny, the girl likes cooking, but she's professional in baking cake, Wendy is Canadian and she's living with her older sister in Seoul while her parents are living in Toronto. Joohyun also learned that Wendy is a very fun person to be with, she's just like her- a social butterfly.
Wendy loves to make friend and is very friendly to everyone. Joohyun likes this side of her because Wendy makes her feel extremely comfortable to be with. Somehow Wendy would and made her blush.  She evens slap Wendy's shoulder which this habit only appears with people she's closed with.

Subsequently, Joohyun comes to think about her jealousy feelings a while ago, she must be jealous of Seulgi, because the young girl is able to get that big warm hug from Wendy. Joohyun laughs at herself inside, she's such a terrible person.

When the time reaches 10 pm, Wendy and Joohyun is inside Wendy's car, already on the way back to Joohyun's home.

"Thanks for today, I'm having so much fun."
Joohyun exclaims as soon as she gets out of Wendy's car. The blue ombré smiles. "Me too, and I got to know you more."

Joohyun returns the smile, but then Wendy suddenly walks closer to her as she reaches for her head and plants a tender smooth kiss on her forehead, when she pulls out and letting Joohyun's head free, she smiles, unlike the older girl who stares at Wendy with wide open.

"We gotta do a lot of things more together, so please don't get shocked. And you're too adorable."
Wendy chuckles and gives Joohyun a wink before she entered her car and drives away.

We gotta do a lot of things more together, We gotta do a lot of things more together, We gotta do a lot of things more together, We gotta do a lot of things more together-

This sentence keeps playing inside Joohyun's head.

We gotta do a lot of things more together.

Joohyun grabs her head as she couldn't get Wendy's voice out of her mind. And when Joohyun already goes inside her home and took a bath the same sentence wouldn't getting away from her head.

Joohyun feels like yelling, but she doesn't, she gets up from her bed, messing her hair frustrating. It's midnight yet Joohyun wasn't able to sleep, but it's fine because tomorrow is Saturday and Saturday means no school. Joohyun has been staring at her ceiling for an hour now and she wasn't capable of getting a blink of sleep. She decides she would go out for a short walk then it might be extremely dangerous because she's a girl. Joohyun finds a better idea then she quickly grabs her car keys and her jacket, it wouldn't be bad to go to sleep somewhere else beside her home since her parents would leave very early tomorrow for their works, Joohyun leaves a short note on their parents' door saying she would go to sleep at her friend's home which happenes to be Seulgi. And she sure her parents are okay with it since they have known Seulgi for so long already.

The brown hair now is inside her car, driving peacefully with the widow down as she let the cool wind brushing her face. Joohyun gets out of the car once she reaches her destination. The older girl finds its creepy to come to the younger girl at late night, but it's not her fault so Joohyun doesn't think further. The solitary place that comes to her mind whenever she's frustrating, sad, upset or whatever you name it, is Seulgi's apartment. Joohyun somehow wanted to rent the apartment close to Seulgi's as well, maybe the feeling of sleeping in the apartment gives you better sleep than at her ordinary home, but this is just what Joohyun has always thought.

The 25 years old girl uses the spare key to open the door silently. It's passed midnight and it would scare the out of Seulgi if she finds out that someone is trying to unlock her door, but Joohyun is relatively relax because Seulgi is a heavy sleeper. After the door opened, Joohyun quickly walks inside, closed it back instantly and never forget to secure the door. She's used to Seulgi's place already so the darkness is not a problem for her. Joohyun opens the door of Seulgi's room. She silently finds her way to the bed and crawls closer to the sleeping body. The brown head is now lying in bed, facing Seulgi. Joohyun knew this, based on the warmth air touching her face. The older girl smiles as she moves closer to the sleeping body. Joohyun gently wraps her arm around Seulgi's body as she shifts herself closer to the younger girl. Joohyun can feel Seulgi's soft lips on her forehead.

She smiles.

Seulgi's lips are soft and Joohyun likes it. Joohyun admires Seulgi's lips. They look pink all the time even when Seulgi doesn't put the lipstick on, but she finds it sounds creepy to say out loud so she never tells Seulgi.


Seulgi opens her eyes slowly, but to her surprise the girl almost falls out of the bed to see Joohyun staring at her with a creepy grin on her face.

"OH MYGOD- BAE JOOHYUN."

Seulgi groans, quickly moving away from Joohyun, the older girl keeps her smiling face as she sits up on the bed, moments later Seulgi follows.
"When did you come last night?"
Seulgi asks, Joohyun pursed her lips for a moment as she looks at Seulgi. "1 am, maybe, I didn't really bother to watch the time when i came."

Seulgi sighs helplessly with her best friend's reply as she decides to take a shower, but before she could do so Joohyun is quick enough to grab her hand and makes Seulgi sit back on the bed.
"What!"

Seulgi asks curiously when she sees Joohyun's serious face. The older girl bites her bottom lip nervously as she's frightened of something, Seulgi acknowledges the tension inside her friend as she put her hand to Joohyun's in a sigh of informing her to relax, Joohyun doesn't take to much time to face Seulgi as she let out an audible sigh, looking so desperate.

"Seulgi..."

Seulgi frowns with the strange tone of Joohyun's voice. "Hrmp?"
She hums.


"Kiss me."

Seulgi widens her eyes with the sudden request of Joohyun. "Are you out of mind or what???" The younger girl exclaims as she moves away from Joohyun for a meter.

"Wait- what did Wendy do to you??"
Joohyun is nibbling her lip harder. Seulgi is her bestfriend so it doesn't hurt to tell what's bothering her right!

"Calm down, Seul... In fact, it's Wendy, after coming back from a date with her, she...she kissed me... On the forehead though, but...but before she left she said that there're a lot of things that we should do with each other, but you know? I never kissed anyone before, and I afraid I might ruin Wendy's mood if we ever k-kiss- so I require someone to teach me this stuff- you know I'm easy to feel insecure a-and-"

Joohyun stops when Seulgi raises both of her own hands as she's understanding what Joohyun was trying to reveal to her.

"I get it, so what you mean is you want me to teach you how to do a properly kiss?"
Seulgi tilts her head, cutely. Joohyun nods, Seulgi sighs. "I never kiss anyone before either."

"But you watch many dramas, so you must know better than me."
All Seulgi can do is releases a gentle sigh as she mumbles an Alright. Seulgi then takes a seat in front of Joohyun. She stares at the older girl for a while as she tugs some hair back behind Joohyun's ear.

"I might need to tell you something first." The younger pauses, when she notices Joohyun is paying attention to her she adds. "Everything is based on what I learned from the movies or dramas so I'm not one to blame when thing doesn't turn out the way you expected."
Joohyun nods, eyes keep focusing on Seulgi's face.

"Well, you might not feel this with me, but since you love Wendy, you are definitely feeling this with her and don't ask me to explain what is that because I don't know either, but it's just a feeling, kind of feeling that makes your heartbeat racing or something is moving inside your stomach."

Joohyun notes every word Seulgi said. "So ready, you can either close or open your eyes, all you gotta do is stay still and wait, your lips will do the job next without you barely noticing, so ready?"

After obtaining the confirmation from Joohyun, Seulgi uses her thumb and index finger to hold Joohyun's chin and lift it, Joohyun is directly staring at Seulgi, she observes everything from the younger's face as she feels her heart is starting to beat faster than before, the closer Seulgi comes to her the warmer her face feels, Joohyun told herself to keep her eyes open because she wanted to note the whole thing but as soon as Seulgi's soft lips brushed gently against hers, her eyes aromatically shut by themselves.

Seulgi stays still on Joohyun's lips for a good thirty seconds, then she starts moving her lips very gently as she let her tongues caressing the bottom of the older lips. Seulgi doesn't rush as she scared she might makes the older girl feel weird, she is patiently waiting for Joohyun to push her away but instead of it Joohyun's hands move to Seulgi's neck as she at length replies the kiss back clumsily to deepen the kiss, Seulgi put her hand behind Joohyun's back as she caresses it softly to calm Joohyun down though she's almost dying of heart attack herself. The kiss continues until Seulgi feels Joohyun's tongue is poking her lips trying to seek a permission to en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter