Fin.

It's Mine! He's Mine! Wait, What?

“Lee Taeyong, I swear to God that if I hear Winwin’s name from your mouth again, I’m leaving you here alone to wallow about your sad love life.” Ye Ahn whined, tugging her arm from his best friend’s grip.

 

Taeyong pouted, an attempt to worm his way to Ye Ahn’s cold heart, pulling her back to sit down on his bed. “What the hell happened to you listening to my problems? What kind of best friend are you?” 

 

“Yeah, but for the past year since we’ve met, all your problems revolve around your lil ball of sunshine, aka, Dong Sicheng of Zhejiang, China. Goodness, when are you going to confess to him? Am I always going to hear you mope?” She slumps her back down on the soft bedding, her arms now folded across her chest.

 

“If only it is that easy. Not when Yuta and Taeil hyung helicoptering around him 24/7.” The pink haired male lay down beside his grumpy headed best friend. “Do you think he likes either one of them?”

 

He was answered by a scoff before she propped her head on her hand to face Taeyong. “Trust me, the boy is as dense as hell. I guess he just never had three guys fussing around him all the time. He gets a bit annoyed at how Yuta kisses him without his permission at times but you know Sicheng, he will never complain unless he reached his limits.” She sighed, tapping Taeyong’s nose with her pointer finger.

 

Scrunching up his nose at the tap, he mirrored Ye Ahn’s position and lays sideways on the mattress. “Yeah… My poor angel’s been harassed by Yuta. And Taeil hyung kissed his hand! Just because he caught a fish! I can’t believe it!”

 

“Dang, you’re scary when you’re jealous.”

 

He shot her a death glare and she laughed instead of getting scared. “No! I’m not jealous. They’re just too close to him for my own liking-”

 

“Oh, why not just man up and confess to him so you would know? Taeyong, he’s an adult now, not the 17-year-old kid you always look after. Somehow, he can tell you if he likes you back or not once you spill the beans. And to be honest, I’m worried about him, too. He hasn’t been exactly the best friend to us…” Ye Ahn said in an almost inaudible voice.

 

His expression softened when he heard her worries. “So I’m not the only one who is feeling left out in this friendship, ne?” He laughed humourlessly, setting back down on the bed.

 

The three of them never thought that the night when Winwin and Ye Ahn had a battle for an ice cream cone would lead to them being a trio of best friends. They have been with each other since then and it was all going well. They finally have a friend whom they can show their real selves without the constant fear of being exposed to the public.

 

Ye Ahn’s stubbornness and strong will somehow help in getting Winwin out of his shell. He talks and socializes more with the members. He knows his Korean is still not 100% but Ye Ahn helped him so much in building up his confidence. Taeyong gave his support by teaching Winwin Korean to the best of his ability. 

 

But as NCT 127 become more popular, it means that the time they can meet almost seized to exist. For the year 2017, they haven’t gone to hang out in Ye Ahn’s house for the whole day to hoard chips and play Overwatch until dawn. The group’s always busy or overseas for promotion and guestings

 

What makes the situation even worse is the fact that Winwin’s being pulled away from them. 

 

Not in a bad way but Winwin’s cute self attracted Yuta and Taeil to hover over the Chinese male. Taeyong and Ye Ahn have to somewhat compete with the two.

 

Despite the inner friendship dilemma happening, Taeyong finally realized that he loves Winwin. Yes, he loves him. A lot. Seeing him getting very touchy with Yuta and Taeil makes his blood boil. He would always feel really excluded whenever the team is together. He hasn’t been very close to his ball of sunshine for the past months and he’s missing him so bad. He missed the boy constantly asking for ice cream. He missed him tugging at his sleeves and pulling him outside to go to Ye Ahn’s house and annoy her to no end. 

 

Ye Ahn’s the only witness to the epiphany of Taeyong’s undying love for Dong Sicheng. She’s really rooting for her two best friends but even she can’t deny the fact that Winwin has drifted far away from them.

 

She tapped his arm, getting really worried when Taeyong stopped talking and started staring at the ceiling. “Any plans, genius?”

 

“I have a couple of plans but I’m feeling really chicken about it.” He said honestly. “Plus, I can’t even talk to him like the way I used to talk to him anymore. When the two of them started to clamor over him, you know I gave them space. I-I… I don’t know… What if he rejects me? Maybe he likes Yuta more…”

 

“You better stop feeling sorry for yourself again or I’ll really leave you here. This is not about him liking other guys. It’s your feelings. You should never apologize for having feelings especially when it’s not hurting anybody. But this right here?” She gestured at Taeyong’s laid figure on the bed. This man is hurting. That’s where you take action. Yes, you have feelings and yes you can also get hurt from having them. Confessing your love for Winwin won’t make him love you back but at least, you know where you stand. You know his feelings. I know I’m ranting but, dude. You’re hurting yourself…”

 

“Hate it when you real-talk me. No offense.” He huffed, letting her words get inside his head. “Okay, fine. I’ll just ask him out for ice cream later.”

 

She nodded in recognition of his plan, patting the male's arm for assurance. “That’s where it all started, right?” Ye Ahn replied with the faintest smile on her lips. “You’ll be fine, Taeyong.”

 

He hopes she’s right.


“Been a while, huh?” Taeyong said in between mouthfuls of ice cream.

 

“Mhm. A year passed by so quickly.” Sicheng replied, his ice cream almost halfway done. “Thank you for taking me out for ice cream, hyung!” He beamed and looked up to the starry sky, swinging slowly.

 

Taeyong managed to pull Winwin out of the dorm after sending him a ‘I’m going out for ice cream tonight. Want to join me?’ text and when he descended the stairs, the Chinese male was waiting for him in the lobby.

 

Their trip to the convenience store near the playground was awkward as hell. Taeyong can’t seem to find an interesting topic to talk about. He tried but he got tongue tied and he would just shut up so he won’t embarrass himself.

 

He’s thankful for Winwin’s usual aloof self. He would smile at him and the male even clung on his sleeve just like old times. He’s actually the one who dragged Taeyong to the store.

 

They settled down on the swings and ate their ice creams in silence. The elder’s heart is thundering against his chest as he slurps the cold, creamy concoction. His eyes are fixed at Winwin who is busy staring at the twinkling orbs in the dark skyline. The faint beam of the street lights made Winwin look like an angel, glowing in the blackest of the night.

 

“Sicheng ah…” He murmured under his breath, putting the hand that’s holding the ice cream. “I-I…” He cleared his throat and stood up, throwing the unfinished ice cream cone before crouching down in front of Winwin. He grabbed hold of his empty hand and blew hot air on it, thawing the cold fingers.

 

Winwin’s cheeks were suddenly adorned with a mad blush. He felt all the blood rush to his face, looking down at how his hyung take care of him. “H-hyung… T-Taeyongie hyung…” He said, biting his lower lip.

 

“Hyung’s been missing you a lot, Sicheng. Taeyong said in a gentle tone, his hands not faltering from bringing warmth to his angel’s hand. “I and Ye Ahn’s been missing our baby Winwinnie.”

 

The younger male felt the tears coming. He bit his lower lip harder, waiting for his hyung to finish talking. His ice cream is slowly melting but he could care less. Not when the person he loves the most is in front of him, opening up about the topic he’s been scared to talk about.

 

And yes, he loves his Taeyong hyung. More than he can imagine.

 

His hyung finally looked up, a small smile on his lips. He reached to Winwin’s cheek, relishing the pleasant heat from his skin. “You have grown even more beautiful, Winwin ah.” He sighed as he looks at him with nothing but adoration. “You don't have to say anything, mhm? We know a lot of people have taken their interest in our cute baby but we can't help but feel... Neglected.” He trailed the last word as if he's afraid to hurt the younger. His pent up emotions were suddenly in a rage at the pit of his stomach and he knows how bad it is when he gets really upset. He doesn't need anything to scare Winwin away from him.

 

"And, Sicheng ah. I have been keeping my feelings to myself to the point even Ye Ahn's sick of hearing me whine about it but..." He cupped Winwin's cheeks in his hands, running his thumbs on his cheekbones. "This hyung loves you. It's not in a hyung dongsaeng way but I love you. I really do. I get jealous when you're with Taeil hyung or Yuta because they seem to get your attention more. I hate not being with you. I hate not taking care of you. I miss you so so much but I can't bring myself to take you away from them because you look so happy. And I don't want my Winwin sad..." His voice started to shake as he spills about his feelings to the Chinese male. 

 

He was expecting the younger to look at him with disgust. Leave him and call him names like gay or or anything.

 

But he didn't expect Winwin to cup his hand over Taeyong's, a wide smile on his face, his ice cream long forgotten on the grass. "Ye Ahn was right... You're an idiot sometimes, Taeyong hyung." He chuckled and pulled the elder by the collar and kissed him squarely on the lips, his arms wrapping around Taeyong's neck.

 

Taeyong felt the world stopped and the only thing that matters now is Winwin kissing him under the stars.

 

And the fact the Winwin's lips taste like chocolate and cherry ice cream makes him crazy.

 

"I love you, too, Lee Taeyong." Were the first words the escaped Winwin's mouth when they pulled apart.

 

Taeyong's smile could have reached his ears if they wanted to. 

 

But then he remembered something.

 

"Wait, so all this time, you knew?" Taeyong asked his angel, running his thumb again over his cheekbones.

 

The younger purred under his touch, eliciting a wide smile from the elder. God, he can still get cuter than he already is. "It wasn't that long, hyung. I knew that sooner or later, Ye Ahn would confront me for not being too close with you guys. We already had a talk and she opened up about you liking me. The thing is... My feelings for you were the reason I started to hang out less. And Yuta hyung and Taeil hyung were the ones pushing me to confess to you because they're also getting fed up of listening to me whine about you..." Winwin blushed furiously, hiding his reddened cheeks from Taeyong.

 

Taeyong laughed from the revelations. "We're both idiots, then. But, hey. I'll choose to be your idiot any day." He chided, planting a soft kiss on Winwin's nose.

 

"So does that mean, you're mine, hyung?" Winwin said in a knowing tone. 

 

Taeyong recognizes the line and he leaned closer to him, nodding. "Yes, I'm yours."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Thank you all for waiting for this fic to finish! Sorry for the delay of a YEAR :<

Hope you like the ending! 

Comment down below and let me hear your thoughts!

God bless and love you guys!

©OfficialT-Hope2017