A Favor

Moonryu Drabbles

“Be my date.”

 

“Be your what now?” Sera craned her neck and feigned a surprise. She heard Hyuna crystal clear, but the thought of those words coming out of was unbelievable.

 

“Be my date for this party.” she begged, pouting her bottom lip out.

 

“Are you trying to make someone jealous?” She took a step toward Hyuna, beginning to plot a plan in her head.

 

“No, I don’t have anyone else to go with.”

 

“Don’t you have people drooling over you? Why don’t you ask them.” Sera replied, while crossing her arms over her chest. “I’m sure they would love to be on a date with Moon Hyuna.” Sera’s voice wavered a sarcastic tone, dropped her voice into a whisper when she said her name.

 

“Because I’m comfortable with you. I don’t want a stranger who adores me afar trying to kiss me.” Hyuna responded reaching out to take Sera’s hand. She didn’t take it.

 

Heaving a sigh and averting her gaze from her friend, she started to imagine all the negative possibilities. Someone puckering their lips out and grabbing a hold of her waist on the dance floor. She shakes her mind after repeatedly making up unpleasant scenarios in her head.

 

Bringing a stranger is a horrible idea.

 

“Alright, but you owe me a favor.” Sera pointed at her. She locked eyes for a brief moment before she dangled her arm to the side.

 

Hyuna grabbed either side of Sera’s head, shaking out of her serious trance. She planted a kiss on the center of the younger girl’s forehead in return of a thank you.