Someone's Hungry

Moonryu Drabbles

Hyuna’s eyes fluttered wide open finding Sera still sound asleep next to her. The warmth of the mundane’s body hovered Hyuna’s as their legs dangle together. Carefully Hyuna shifted herself until she found the girl’s arm draped around Hyuna’s waist.

 

 

I don’t want to move… but....

 

The vampire’s mouth began to feel like sandpaper. It was bland and dry. She needed blood.

 

As her legs slowly started to move prying off the limbs of the other girl, she sat up carefully and silently. The night was still and the red LED alarm clock blinked the time.

 

2:03 AM

 

Hyuna had plenty of time to spare before the break of dawn. She didn’t want to wake up Sera. She didn’t want her worrying about her troubles of being a vampire. She would never understand about living for thousands of generations and surviving through the horrid tragedies her own kind went through.

 

A soft moan chirped from Sera’s mouth. The older girl’s neck snapped into her direction not making any sudden movements hoping that she wouldn’t wake from feeling the empty side of the bed.

 

“Hyuna… Where are you going?” Sera sat upright rubbing her eyes like an innocent child. When her vision finally focused through the dim room she stared at Hyuna, finding her lips paler than usual and her skin displaying and odd color.

 

It only took a moment for Sera to figure out what Hyuna needed.

 

“You’re hungry again, aren’t you?”

 

The dreading silence began to taunt Hyuna. She didn’t want to say anything.

 

“If you’re hungry… You can…” Sera’s fingers began ing her flannel exposing her collarbone.

 

I couldn’t. Never.

 

“Sera, are you crazy? I don’t want to hurt you.” Hyuna gasped at the absurd idea. She swiftly distanced herself from Sera, sitting at the edge of the bed.

 

The young girl crawled closer to Hyuna as her flannel began to fall from her shoulders. Hyuna’s eyes were fixated on her face preventing herself from urging her hunger to grow. She began swirling her mind with thoughts of the taste of her blood that pumped through the veins of her neck.

 

“I don’t want you to leave me…” The pad of Sera’s fingers traced across Hyuna’s dry lips. “I don’t want you to risk your life going out there. You can get caught...” She paused taking a moment to look at her face. “I don’t want anything bad happening to you. I’m right here if you need me.” Her voice was so soft, Hyuna couldn't help to lean her forehead against hers.

 

She was so thankful finding a human who helped and cared for her. Hyuna felt her cheeks brush with warmth although there wasn’t any type of body heat inside of her anymore. Sometimes being with Sera made her feel human again.

 

“Sera, I don’t want to hur-”

 

“Hyuna, you won’t. I trust you.” She detached her forehead against Hyuna. Her eyes shimmering with despair and worry.

 

Sera began undressing herself exposing her chest and neck. Leaving herself with a maroon lace bra.

 

Hyuna gulped the unsatisfying tasteless air. Her eyes roamed around every inch of Sera’s body.  The anticipation was beginning to close its doors. She never experienced anyone offering themselves to fulfill a vampire’s hunger.

 

The vampire began slithering her way to the mundane. Focusing her eyes on her girlfriend’s dilated pupils.

 

“If I hurt you… Please tell me okay?” Hyuna’s head hesitantly hovered Sera’s neck.

 

The whisper of her breath made Sera uneasy of what she is going to encounter for. Unexpectedly, Hyuna’s lips trailed kisses from one point to her collarbone to the next. The sound of heavy breathing was the only noise Hyuna could hear. The adoring heat that radiated off of Sera tempted Hyuna to grazily let her fangs glide from her neck. The sensation only grew desperately wanting Sera’s body. The scent of her perfume and… blood. Hyuna stiffened her muscles.

 

It was hard to fight the temptation.

 

Sera closed the space between them. Her hair was pushed onto one side of her shoulder, her flattened against Hyuna’s arching up against her. The invitation was already presented.

 

The debate that went through Hyuna’s head made its final decision. She could smell the blood underneath her skin. Questioning if they wanted a taste. Her fangs pierced through her Sera’s skin greedly answering their call. The warm liquid dripped onto Hyuna’s mouth satisfying her every need.

 

Sera’s hand gripped onto Hyuna’s shoulder. A weak whimper escaped at the sudden intrusion. Her eyes closed from being overthrown by  the action she felt when Hyuna’s razor sharp teeth sink deeper into her skin. Relishing the feeling of the pain Sera’s iron grip began slipping from control. Her propped elbows began trembling letting her back settle onto the mattress.

 

Sera swallowed her past nerves. She purred onto Hyuna’s ear dragging her other hand on the vampire’s back. The urgent movements of her hand encouraged her to continue.

 

Hyuna flicked her tongue through the blood that dripped from the holes of Sera's neck. Her prey like eyes averted to Sera’s face finding the view pleasurable when her brows furrowed and teeth locked onto her bottom lip.

The mundane’s erratic breathing began slowing down. She quivered at the delirious drag of Hyuna’s tongue across her neck. The vampire finished off with the last drop after moving her head away from her partner. Sera’s head fell deeper onto the pillow letting a grin creep on her face.

 

“It wasn’t that bad right? My… blood?”

 

Hyuna wiped her blood stained lips clean. Her teeth now fangless, she tugged the corners of into a smile.

 

“It sounds creepy but....” Hyuna giggled pausing for a brief moment moving closer to Sera. “It was perfect.”

 

Before Sera could form another movement, Hyuna’s lips abruptly crashed into hers invading with gentle bliss. Taking the initiative and deepening their kiss, she wanted the moment to last. Enveloping the increasingly growing flame that shared between the two lovers, Sera couldn't be anymore happier by filling her need.

 

“I love you.” Hyuna let the words roll off her tongue meaning every single word. She rested her head against the smaller girl’s chest circling lazy shapes on her bare skin.

 

“I love you too, Hyuna… Always.” Sera’s hand lightly traced her face — her black eyes, the bridge of her nose, and lips — as if she couldn’t be with any girl more perfect than Moon Hyuna.