Stop Staring!

Merely a Coincidence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baek, what are you doing this weekend?" Jongdae sits next to his friend during lunch, it's fall now and especially chilly so they don't leave the school to get lunch at one of the cafés nearby anymore. Instead, forever-cold Jongdae sits close next to Baekhyun as they talk about their plans. 

"Soo's planning of having a party at his place this Friday. Says it's a small party but it's totally just an excuse for getting drunk with his friends from the music club. You should come and bring Chanyeol!" Jongdae laughs and nods slightly, it would be fun. Then again, Jongdae remembers the last one of Kyungsoo's parties he had attended. Definitely not his best idea; there had been way too many people and extremely loud music.

"You know I don't like parties, Baek." Baekhyun nodded, of course he knew, finding Jongdae hiding in Kyungsoo's guest bedroom the next morning was not a pretty sight. Poor guy looked like a scared kitten.

"Chanyeol's gonna eventually want to take you to a party ya know. He is friends with Jongin, who basically throws a different party every week. What are you gonna do then?" Jongdae sighs, resting his head on Baekhyun's shoulder.

"I've already told him three times that I couldn't go to Jongin's party because I had stuff to do. I'm running out of excuses and I know Jongin looks at me weird whenever I'm with Chanyeol and his friends. Sehun too, and I didn't even do anything to him!" Baekhyun bursts out laughing at Jongdae's distressed face. Jongdae pouts, again.

"You do realize that Sehun is with Jongin, in one way or another." Baekhyun's eyebrows raise suggestively.

"What do you mean?" Poor Jongdae. Such innocence. 

"Oh my gosh! Dae, you can't be serious!" With another blank look from Jongdae, Baekhyun groans and continues, "Dae, they're ing. The whole school can tell, can't you?" Jongdae shakes his head, obviously oblivious.

"No, how am I supposed to notice something like that?" Baekhyun's eyes widen drastically. 

"You mean to tell me, that after everything that you've done with Chanyeol on your first date, you haven't gone any further? Holy Jongdae! What the ?" Jongdae's head tilts questioningly, obviously not understanding the question. 

Jongdae and Chanyeol have done things, but not that. Jongdae just wasn't ready for that, and he's already told Chanyeol while he was red in the face and very embarassed. Jongdae was also wearing the cat ears again, but that's irrelevant. 

"Well, not like, like that. I just don't think I'm ready for that, and I don't know if I ever will be. It's just not me." Baekhyun coos and pulls Jongdae into a bone crushing hug. Jongdae tries to yell for help, but can only endure the hug due to lack of air.

"You're so precious! Oh my gosh I could just eat you up!" Jongdae whines, because people are looking and he is almost positive he can see Kyungsoo in the corner of his eye. Correction; Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

"Baek—"

"Dae, I would ask, but I don't think I wanna know. Baekhyun looks like he's about to adopt you." Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol with an irritated glint to his eyes, annoyed that he interrupted such a moment with his baby. Kyungsoo is holding back laughter as he slides in next to Baekhyun and pulls him away from Jongdae. Baekhyun, much too happy to see Kyungsoo to remember Jongdae for the moment, lets his arms fall away from Jongdae and wrap around Kyungsoo in the same vice-like grip he had on Jongdae. Kyungsoo seems to enjoy it much more than Jongdae, and Jongdae really doesn't want to think about that.

"Oh it's nothing we were just talking about your with cat ears on Jongdae. Nothing to be concerned over, that and the fact that Jongdae's still an adorable . Just typical conversations."

"Baek!" Jongdae sounds mortified and Baekhyun just keeps smirking, mouthing a 'You'll thank me later' as some kind of explanation.

"Okay those are two things we never really needed to know. Thanks." Jongdae looks up to see Sehun and Jongin standing in front of them. Jongdae is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter