New school, new boyfriend

New school, new friends

The first thing that Namjoon and Seokjin saw when they came in school were Jimin and Taehyung waving at them happily with Yoongi and Jungkook by their side. They waved back and went to them. Yoongi wasn’t Hoseok, he’s not gonna kill them. They hoped… Jimin rushed to hug his fresh boyfriend, Taehyung just said a shy „hi“ to Jin. „So I can see you two got really close.“ Yoongi stated when he saw Jimin cuddling with Namjoon. Jimin smiled at him blushing and nodded. Yoongi turned to the other couple. „What about you?“ He asked. „Well, I wanted to get close, but little Tae was just too shy.“ Jin hugged his little Tae around his shoulders and Taehyung blushed. „I need to find a boyfriend.“ Jungkook spoke up. Everyone laughed. „Watch out, Hoseok comes.“ Yoongi straightened himself and Jin with Namjoon let go of the younger boys, who ran to hug their mama. „So how the date went, tell me everything.“ Hoseok said to his children. Jimin gave him a „great“ adding a jump, Taehyung whispered „it wasn’t a date“ shyly. Jimin immediately told Hoseok everything excitedly and didn’t foret to add that he’s dating Namjoon now. „Wow, that’s so great news.“ Hoseok gave Jimin a nice smile, but he looked up and glared at Namjoon. I’m watching you, that was what the look said and Hoseok made sure to be very clear. Namjoon swallowed. „Right, mama.“ Jimin scuttled to cuddle Namjoon. „He is sooo nice to me, mama.“ Jimin said, hugging his boyfriend. „He tutirs me math and promised to help me with geography and chemistry too.“ Jimin was shining like a sun, Hoseok could only smile. „And what about you, tell me, what happened?“ Hoseok nudged Taehyung playfully. „N-nothing really interesting.“ He blurted completely red. Jin smirked at him knowingly. Hoseok looked at Jin and bac kat Tae. „So you are not dating?“ He asked confusedly. Taehyung shook his head furiously, Jin laughed quietly. Seokjin beckoned Taehyung to follow him. Tae looked at him mum, but he obeyed. They moved a few metres from the rest of the group. Jin leaned against the wall, getting really close to Tae, so the others can’t hear them. „Little Tae,“ he started: „I know you are really shy, but it’s time to admit me as your boyfriend.“ It was clear he was joking, but he meant it seriously. Taehyung looked away. Jin took his hand. „Will you be my boyfriend?“ He asked. Taehyung nodded slightly. Jin smiled and hugged his now boyfriend. „Can I get a kiss?“ He whispered to Tae’s ear and looked at him. Taehyung was so shy and nervous, but he slowly connected their lips. Farther from them, the whole group except Yoongi went „aww“. The fresh couple kept whispering something to each other that none of the group could understand. Finally they came back, Taehyung completely red, Jin with victorious smile. „I really have to find someone.“ Jungkook mumbled.

THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super short chapter for the end. I had nothing better to do... A big thank you to everyone who read this crap and liked it, thank you so much ^^