Drabble #2

Dragons

Hakyeon scowled, burrying his face deeping into his pillow. He really wanted to do a good job of filling in for Sanghyuk, he really wanted to make the other happy. But wasn't doing a good job. Sure, the twins weren't being half as annoying as they normally were, but that wasn't because of him. They'd noticed how tired Sanghyuk had been looking recently and decided to back off on the pranks for a little bit. Everyone knew that the second Sanghyuk was better they would be back to their old tricks.

But the twins weren't the problem. Nope, the problem was Taekwoon.

Hakyeon should have known.

The morning when Sanghyuk and Jaehwan headed off to check out a new island, Sanghyuk had announced that it would be Hakyeon filling in for him while he was gone. Taekwoon didn't take the news well, yelling several different insults before taking off on Stormfly. When he'd returned a couple of days later, he'd ignored everything that Hakyeon said and did whatever he wanted. Mostly that meant sulking like a child and flying around the island on his dragon.

"Could be worse," Hakyeon sighed, rolling onto his back and looking at Hookfang, "I mean, the island could be under attack."

The dragon grunted in agreement.