One

Irresistible

Baekhyun always dreamt of getting recognized, being popular and having lots of friends at school. But he never knew how hard it was, well, at least for him.

He tried, he really did but all those years at school taught him only one thing. He wasn't good enough. Every day he woke up with a new goal but he failed everyday. At some time Baekhyun realised he probably didn't fit. Maybe he just had too good grades at school or maybe he still tugs his shirt in his pants but nontheless he figured that being small as a 17 year old guy and wearing kind of nerdy glasses just won't make him be a part of 'the cool kids'. And of course also the part that he may be gay. and yes people called him names but he just tred to ignore it. So there wasn't any other option for him. He was so far away from having the reputation he wanted but still, he was not about to give up. 

When his parents told him that they're moving, Baekhyun was quite happy. He had enough time in the summer holidays to actually plan everything. Baekhyun was sick of having no one, and no one caring a bit for him so he was about to change that, no matter what. 

At first he didn't know what to do. He was clueless, the least. At some point Baekhyun got an idea. Inspiration, he needed inspiration. And what was the best way to get inspiration from? Yes, magazines. So he bought every fashion magazine he could get in his hands and read and read and read.. Baekhyun was shocked at the things he read. Apparently tugging your shirt in your pants was a 'no-go'.. At least he's learning and for once Baekhyun felt like he did something right. He tried everything and anything out and Baekhyun was so sure now. This will be a success.

 

The first day of school and Baekhyun was more than nervous. He had finally a second chance and he surely didn't want to mess up. He worked hard for this and was ready. Ready for a new start, a new life. 

He decided to wear a normal black shirt with a black and blue colored flannel and a black leather jacked paired with blue ripped jeans and some nike sneakers. He also dyed his hair to a lighter brown and decided to wear eyeliner. Since he read about that in the magazine, he can't let go of his black kohl eyeliner pencil. Since he also figured out that glasses make him look nerdy, he wears contact lenses and to his luck he got used to them really quickly. 

Baekhyun was ready, so ready. He opened the front door of his new school and what he saw next made him smile. Everyone was looking at him and not with the 'ew who is that nerd' look, no, more like with the 'I just saw god' look. Okay maybe not so far but still, their gaze was immense. 

Baekhyun confidently made his way in his new school and looked around for awhile to orientate at least a little. As he walked he still felt eyes staring at his back and to say that Baekhyun was happy was an understatement.

 

 

 

"No Chanyeol this isn't fair!" Jongin shouted.

"This has nothing with fairness to do, Jongin. You lost the bet so you have to pay for lunch." Chanyeol matter of factly said. "Don't worry, someday you'll maybe be able to win too." Chanyeol smiled arrogantly at the younger.

Jongin huffed. "." Both of them walked into their class. "I can't believe why you're the most popular guy here, I mean it's not like you're perfect. More like the opposite. You're way to tall and your ears! Damn bro." Jongin obviously joked here and Chanyeol knew that but he was still pissed. "Now who's the here." Jongin just chuckled.

They still had awhile until the rest of the class and of their friends arrive, so the two of them just talked about the most random things there are. After awhile Chanyeol could already feel the fangirls and fanboys oh yes he had fanboys come closer to him and he already wanted to run. "Oppa?" A girl from his class asked. "What do you want Yoona?" Chanyeol asked annoyed. "Did you hear about the news? There is a new guy coming in our class and apparently he already has some own fanclub, like you oppa! But don't worry, I'll always be your number one fan!" Chanyeol straightened up at her words. A new guy? Trying to steal my place? He knew it was stupid but at the thought of him losing his reputation and place at the school to a new guy made him mad. 

Chanyeol got no more time to think about anything else as he saw a guy, obviously shorter than him, enter the classroom. There were already few girls running behind him and Chanyeol just scoffed at the sight. Chanyeol stared at the new one and Baekhyun obviously noticed that so he looked back. Baekhyun gave him a big smile and Chanyeol's eyes widened and he felt like a deer caught in the flashlights. Chanyeol immediately turned away and there may or may not be a faint blush spreading on Chanyeol's cheeks. In Chanyeol's opinion was this smile completely unnecessary and he tried to be mad, but he just couldn't. His smile was just probably the most beautiful smile he ever saw.

 

 

 

 

 

 


AN: Yay guys, my first chapter! I'm really excited for this fic and I hope you too! I'm happy about every subscriber, upvote and comment! This chapter wasn't that long but I promise the next one will be longer :3. I have summer holidays soon and I'll be away for 4 weeks so I probably won't be able to update at that time (I'm sorry ;-;) But either way, I will continue after I come back and of course update again before I go! Thank you all so much for baring with me!!

Ily all so much. <3