005

Yesterday's Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chanyeol?” Chanyeol, who is still not moving at the moment, came back to reality when he heard Sooyoung’s voice. “Excuse me—“

Chanyeol slowly let go of her hand and just smiled after, even though it’s is noticeable for the girl that something is wrong. “You may use that alternative exit. There might be many people outside since the show will be starting in a few minutes.”

“Ah, alright.” Sooyoung just bowed and ran towards the exit that he pointed.

He felt that time has stopped. He felt that there was no air present in that room at the moment that he saw the bracelet Sooyoung is wearing. Why is she still wearing it after 5 years? How would she fell if he’ll say that he’s the one who gave her that thing?

The day passed smoothly as he expected. He didn’t see Sooyoung after the recording, which he is somehow thankful for. Surely he doesn’t know what to say after what happened earlier. This is his last schedule because his company gave him a two-week break. He knows that it will be impossible to see her, except if they accidentally bump into each other.

 

sss

 

Sooyoung had not seen Chanyeol for the past days, which made her curious on his whereabouts. She just set aside the thoughts and just focused on uploading the high quality versions of the pictures she has taken. Not too long, she heard someone entered the unit, which must be Sehun.

“Hey.” Sehun said while going straight to the kitchen to search some foods. Sooyoung did not bother to say a word or look at him. “What’s that?”

“Nothing.” She immediately turned her laptop against his direction and continued on her work.

Her attention is fully into what she’s doing so she did not notice that Sehun was behind her until he spoke. “Wow, what’s that? Editing or uploading, whatever you’re doing, a man’s pictures? So you’re some of a stalker right now?”

“Ya! Even if my parents sent you here, you don’t have the right to meddle with what I’m doing.” She just glared at him and returned to what she’s doing.

“Fine. I don’t have the right to meddle, but I surely can tell what you’re doing to your parents.” The man in front of her smirked in triumph.

“What do you need?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter