003

Yesterday's Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Me? H-how did you—" Sooyoung stuttered because of the two reasons: Chanyeol now knows that she was the one taking his pictures and Chanyeol knows her name.

"N-no. Forget it." Those were the words said by Chanyeol before walking away. Sooyoung did not mind his rude actions, but the fact that a good looking creature named Park Chanyeol knows her name bothers her. Perhaps was she wearing an I.D? Of course not, why would she? She checked if there are any 'Park Sooyoung' signs on her body, but there was not. She just shrugged it off and went inside the auditorium.

 

It did not last long. The supposed-to-be two hours of fan meeting lasted for only 30 mins. The managers said that Chanyeol was not feeling well.

'But he was looking fine a while ago, though?' She said to herself. Sooyoung barely took pictures of him because most of the time she was spacing out because of what happened.

After the event, she planned to eat at the restaurant alone to relieve the tiredness she is feeling. Yerim was in there too so she sat with her. "Sooyoung unni!" Yerim cheerfully greeted her. "Come, sit with me. I didn't know you eat here."

"Oh, hi. It just happened that this is the nearest restaurant so yeah." She smiled tiredly.

"You're from Chanyeol's fan meeting? I heard it happened there. Don’t tell me you’re getting tired of what you are doing." The younger just jokingly to make her smile, but seeing no response made her worry.

"No, it's not that. Something from earlier… is just bothering me." Yerim showed a tell-me-what-is-it face so she continued what she's saying. "Park Chanyeol knows my name! I don't know how, I've never given any information about myself."

"Woah!" It's clearly visible that the other was shocked. "We are not spreading any info about you, either. Maybe you had met him before?"

"I don't think so?" She came to think of it. She doesn't remember any Park Chanyeol.

 

sss

 

Chanyeol was walking in circles thinking why did he just spit out her name all of the sudden. Sooyoung's shocked face keeps on replaying on his mind and he's smiling at the thought of it. She didn't even change, not a bit. She's still bubbly and her reactions are always priceless. He felt like all his efforts were paid off to know that it was Sooyoung and not anybody, but at the same time he's curious on why is she doing that.

 

Flash back 5 years ago...

 

Chanyeol is known to be a shy boy in their school that barely talks to anyone. If it was not for his good grades, his classmates would not talk to him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter