004

Yesterday's Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung was cleaning her camera when she was notified by her alarm that she should go to Chanyeol’s next schedule. She is picking one of the best casual clothes she has because there might be a possibility (or maybe she was just hoping) that she and Chanyeol can talk again, especially now that perhaps he remember her as his fansite-masternim. His face that is becoming clear each step, his deep voice saying ‘Park Sooyoung’, and his hand that will hold her hand—this daydream is ruined by a distracting sound coming from the kitchen. She ignored it; maybe it’s one of their dogs searching for food again. When she was all ready and about to leave the house, a familiar voice called her.

“Hey little kid, where are you going?”

She turned around and to her horror, it’s no other than Oh fcking Sehun.

“Sehun?! Why are you here?” She doesn’t know what to do. He can’t be here, he can’t be here, he can’t be—

“You look like an idiot. Open your eyes.” She sighed in defeat as her two eyes can see that Sehun is walking towards her. “Where are you going? I’m coming with you. Everything here is boring.”

“No. You stay here, or go to malls, whatever. I’ll be going somewhere… important.” Sooyoung left the guy who is still eating some foods she doesn’t know where he got from.

 

 

‘I can’t be annoyed right now. I need to be relaxed… and beautiful.” Sooyoung said to herself while combing her hair while looking at the mirror before going off her car. She walked towards the studio, but she forgot her camera causing her to go back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter