001

Yesterday's Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy was walking peacefully with her earphones on when a bunch of people came running causing a ruckus in this peaceful park. One of them bumped into her, but didn't manage to say sorry because of the hurry. Out of curiousity, she followed their way and ended up in an open area. The fans are screaming, mostly girls in their teenage years, when a group of young men passed by.

She turned to face a girl beside her to ask who they are. The other said that there are the "hottest" models of the current time. Some of them are actors, others are both. Sooyoung just cooed at what she heard. The girl asked her in return how in the world she did not know them, but understood it when Sooyoung answered that she lived in California for a long time.

"I'm Yerim." The younger introduced herself. 

Sooyoung did notice a while ago that the other was holding one of the best DSLR camera she has ever seen. It may seem that she's a reporter, but she couldn't help but to ask questions again like what is she doing and why does she have a camera with her.

Yerim just laughed, questioning Sooyoung's knowledge about fansites, but just received a confused look. She explained that she works as a fansite masternim, providing photos of one of the boys that just passed by. She also told her that she works for free, more like voluntary work, for her co-fans.

Sooyoung wouldn't understand it if she hadn't been a fan of some artists. It's normal to take pictures of them but running just to take some pictures of them is energy consuming. She couldn't forget that she did it too, but it was different back then. It was the first time she saw an artist live so she chased her.

"If you want, join us." Yerim offered. "You just need a camera and some money to follow them around. Some fans are giving donations, so it wouldn't be that hard. But, mostly it's basically just your money, though I'm not saying that you should be rich."

'It would be fun and burdensome at the same time,' Sooyoung said at the back of her mind, but she just nodded. Maybe it's a new adventure that the fate was telling her to give a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter