Not nice

Lure Module

With another hit of “peck”, Jinyoung sent KO the last pokémon of the Red gym in front of the park of his city. 

Four of his pokémons were defeated, but it surely worth it. Now this gym was property of the blue team, his team.

He decided to leave his Dodrio with PL 623 (it was one of his strongest Pokémon) to defend the gym, receiving immediately 10 pokécoins as reward. It wasn't much, but over time he will receive more. Of course, only if no one defeats his Dodrio.

Suddenly his phone vibrated, signaling that there was a pokémon nearby.

He noticed that it was a Pidgeot with PL 264 and he shifted his mobile a little, in order to frame better the pokémon on his screen, which ended up right on the top of a trash can.

Jinyoung was so focused on the game that he noticed that someone was watching him only after too many embarrassing swipes with his finger on the screen. (in order to throw the pokéballs)

When he catched the pokémon and looked up from the screen of his phone, his eyes met a guy with a white cap on his head. Jinyoung hurriedly turned around and started to walk fast towards the opposite direction of where the guy was standing, half cursing under his breath and half blushing for being seen in such an embarrassing moment.

I was pointing my phone right towards a trash can, he might thought that I was retarded or something. Well, at least this Pidgeot is mine now.

Recently Jinyoung was very addicted to this game, however he tried as hard as he could to not be seen by the others while he was playing.

He felt a vibration, but this time it wasn't a pokémon, it was a notification which warned him that someone has defeated his Dodrio, taking possession of the gym.

Jinyoung couldn't believe it: it passed less than 10 minutes since he has conquer this gym and someone has already stolen it. He clicked on the gym to see who was this someone.

Tuan93 - Red Team

He thought that he could try to beat them, but he abandoned that idea as soon as he saw what pokémon this player has left in the gym. A Dragonite with PL 1624, too strong for Jinyoung.

"Aishh" Jinyoung said out loud, due to frustration.

The Red team was the only team that he considered as an adversary. He considered the Yellow team more like an ally, since his best friend Jaebum was part of this team.

Jinyoung had come back to the entrance of the park. He wanted to take a walk in the park to relax a bit his nerves - and hopefully catch some strong pokémons.

He was peacefully walking under the trees' shadows when something catched his attention. A pokéstop covered by pink petals meant only one thing: pokémon and XP without too much effort.

He approached the fountain - which represented the pokéstop in the game. He knew that right in front of the fountain there was a bench, where he could sit and wait for pokémon to appear.

However, when he was a few steps away from the bench, he noticed that it was occupied. Not from a random person, but from the guy with the white cap from earlier. 

Jinyoung hurriedly hid behind a nearby tree, resting his back against its trunk.

Did this guy drop the lure module here? Is he a Pokémon GO player, too?

Anyway Jinyoung didn't want to be seen by the guy after what happened, he was still embarrassed. 

So he simply sat down under the tree and catched the pokémons that occasionally showed up on the screen of his phone, sometimes not being able to hold his way-too-loud exultations when he catched some pokémon that he still didn't had.

Minutes passed and Jinyoung was trying to catch a simple Rattata when someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around and blinked when he saw white cap.

"I'm watching you for a good twenty minutes now, it isn't nice to hide behind a tree and steal my pokémons!"

"I-I'm not!" Jinyoung stood up and hid his phone behind his back.

"How can you say this after that I saw you doing it?! You're not only a thief, you're also a liar!"

"It's not like if I catch a pokémon it disappears from your screen, you can catch it, too. Anyway, I'm sorry..." Jinyoung mumbled as he lowered his head

"Uh, hey" The guy put a finger under Jinyoung's chin and raised his head. "I'm not mad at you, I didn't mean it when I said that you were a thief, it's just... You could've come to sit with me instead of hiding behind a tree."

"Huh?"

"I-I mean, we can play together. I think it's funner to play with someone than playing alone, don't you think so?" The guy quickly added, with a nervous giggle at the end.

Jinyoung didn't say anything, he had been hypnotized by the guy's eyes and probably his earlier 'huh?' meant that he understood nothing about whatever the guy was talking, because he was just paying attention at those dark - but bright - orbs.

"Uh... I think I have to go now, but I'll be here tomorrow at the same hour. I mean, it's not like you have to come here, but I'll use a lure module again, so yeah... Uhm, b-bye." The guy turned around and he left Jinyoung alone.

Well, he wasn't alone. There was still the Rattata that he was trying to catch before perfect eyes- ehm, white cap interrupted him.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm sorry if it's boring, I'll try to put more markjin and less pokémon in the next chapter, okay? :3