It is not supposed to be like this

Reblooming Love

7 years ago

"Omma,are you free?"

"Yes?"

"Can you possibly read me this book?"

"Su-"before the woman finished her words,her sight caught by the man that returned to home with the smell of alcohol as well as obvious visible of lipsticks on the shirt.The little boy who wished that his mother would at least spent some leisure time with him,yet,it didn't seem good right now.The voices of the two adults quarreling surrounded the living room.Despite of a child just right at there witnessing the two adults were having a quarrel ,it wasn't an consideration for the both of them.

 

Why?It is supposed that omma will read me a book today.Why is it turn to be like this?Where is hyung?Why does he seldom return home?Omma and appa quarrel frequently these days.I hate them all,the little boy returned to his own room by locking himself in it while plugged his ears with his fingers to prevent from listening the outside sounds of quarreled with covered himself under the blanket,Jeon Jungkook ,why does you have such a pathetic family?I hate them all.Why can't Taehyung hyung became my hyung,instead of that irresponsible blood related hyung,seldom return home.

 

 

When Jungkook was 12,unlike other children who had live in a happy family,raising in a happy and loving family,he was literally raised in a torturing condition in which his parents frequently quarrel because of his father who had an affair outside ,being rumors .It couldn't all blame to his father since it was started from his mother who had a secret affair outside.Due with that his father couldn't stand the fact of being cheated by his wife,frequently stayed outside until drunk.For Jungkook,having a brother was just similar with having none,his brother seldom return home who preferred to stay at his dormitory since their family started to become distant away ; leaving Jungkook alone at home to encounter with his parents quarrel frequently ,raising in an unhealthy family.

 

Unlike other children who raised under a healthy family with pouring loves from parents and siblings,Jungkook was actually encountered unhappy growing environment.When he was 6 in which he first met Taehyung in the nursery ,he was actually became introvert and barely talked with anyone due to his family always quarreling ; it wasn't that frequent before his father found out that his mother cheated behind him when he was 10 years old,in this 2 years,his parents frequently quarreled without skipping a day of it - from that onwards as well he seldom seen his brother returned home.Jungkook was just too young to deal with such a situation ,no one around who he could rely on when he was depressed from hearing his parents quarreling in the living room.

 

He started drawing something dark,no colors can be seen in his drawing anymore ever since his family fell apart.He hated to be in this home but he was just too young and still underage which need parental guidance - he couldn't be like his hyung who was already 18 that time - could do whatever he liked and even moved away from home.Jungkook couldn't comprehend of what he had done that his family will be fell apart ,his hyung seem like a stranger for him.The last time he seen his hyung was when he was 6 before his parents quarreled without caring of their children existence at home.Perhaps,it was same as Jungkook that his hyung couldn't stand of how their parents quarreled instantly caused him to be seldom return home even moved out after his 18th birthday.

 

There was always rainbow after rain,in the midst of frustration over his family,Jungkook still had Taehyung who constantly by his side.The only person who he could rely on.Instead of someone who had blood related with him but someone who was none blood related to him.Taehyung had been treating Jungkook like a little brother,taking care of him even though he ,himself had lost his own parents in a tragic accident in 9, yet he still can stay positive than Jungkook who just encountered of having a felling apart family.

 

Due to the frustration over his own family,in a young age of just 12,Jungkook didn't have any sweet childhood memories with his family instead when after school he would rather directly head to TaeHyung's place.Spending the whole day at his place in which Taehyung lived with his step parents who had adopted him from the orphan after his parents died in a tragic accident.Despite of living unhappily and devastated over his parents death,Taehyung stayed with positiveness that he lived on with his new family.Jungkook often spent his day after school in TaeHyung's mansion under care of the maids,his parents neither nor would find him.In fact,in TaeHyung's mansion,the younger one felt more happier and having a pleasant day to be with Taehyung.Instantly Jungkook could fell asleep in the elder one's embrace ,he felt more calm to have Taehyung around him instead.

 

 

"Don't worry,Kookkie,hyung will always be by your side,"the voice of young Taehyung who was just around 14 that time echoed in the younger one's mind,remember of what Taehyung said to him while patting him in his embrace until he fell asleep peacefully.

 

 

 

"Hey,are you listening?"Taehyung nudges the younger one for asking as if he needs some sauces for the meat skewers or not.

"Huh?"Jungkook back to his conscious as a while back he was having flashback of his sad past before he met Taehyung who turned everything brighten up for him.Just to be with Taehyung,Jungkook will feel peaceful and happy.

 

After he entered high school,Jungkook had no longer living with his parents as they both had divorced,his mother finally decided to ran away from home with the other man while his father instantly make himself to be a workaholic ,his brother,Jungkook never really remember of this person presence as he had been irresponsible son and brother who never care about the family.In other words,Jungkook decided to be in Seoul in which making him automatically to be under care of his father as his mother ran with the other man to another country.Jungkook didn't want to leave his hometown in which will as well leaving Taehyung.Despite of under care of his father,Jungkook was an teen adult now which makes him can be decided to live in a rent room for student.There is literally a services like that which the students would like to live nearby their school area as long as their parents allow them.Jungkook's father had become a workaholic who never care about the family nor Jungkook,it doesn't matter for Jungkook to live outside,he just commonly allow him.

 

"I'm asking if you need some sauce for your meat or not?"Taehyung gaze at the younger one who with blankly expression unlike him who had been begging for meat skewers yet his expression isn't as how Taehyung would expect - excited and anticipated as he usually does.Worry about the younger one who might ,perhaps, sick or something ; Taehyung settles down the fork in his hand before offer out his hand towards Jungkook's forehead ,"No heat,not sick,"to check out whether Jungkook is feeling unwell or anything.Despite of being in the restaurant which people would typically have a wrong thought ; Taehyung doesn't even care as he seen Jungkook as his little brother who he should took good care of.

 

However,that is only the way Taehyung see Jungkook as ,for Jungkook he see his hyung as else that awkward breaks in him with his heart racing when Taehyung placed down his hand on his forehead all of the sudden,bwo?Why is  this feeling of butterfly in my stomach?the younger one blush just by how the elder one simply just want to check out his body temperature as if he is feeling unwell or something.

 

"What's wrong with you?Don't you like meat skewer?But why did you look kind of weird?Why did you stop?You beg hyung to treat you today and here it is,"Taehyung did his promise to take Jungkook to have meat skewers tonight and here it is now.They are in the restaurant while order Jungkook's favorite meat skewer yet Jungkook just with the same expression,blank - in which making Taehyung to worry as if something happen to him.Yet,Jungkook remains in silence as he is thinking a way to confess to his hyung about the feeling that he had been sealing for many years.

 

"Nothing,"Jungkook implies as he continues to dig in with his food in front of him,his favorite meat skewers but in an inconvenience condition as after Taehyung placed his hand all of the sudden turning him to blush and heart beat racing.It isn't like Taehyung never touch Jungkook or anything but tonight is different as Jungkook decided to confess his feeling to his hyung that will change their brotherhood relationship into further than that; Jungkook remain in silence while flashback of their childhood was just thinking to gather more emotions in it as he confess.The memories that the both had been going through and his own as well that how Taehyung had changed his life.In which is why as Taehyung suddenly placed his hand on his forehead would give him such a reaction and heart racing - blush.

 

"Jungkook-"

"Yes?"immediately the younger one respond to his hyung in anticipated for what he is going to say.

"This place is so great and look around-"Taehyung scans around the restaurants in which are all table of two - couple's must going place .Not only meat skewers available here and some fusion dish as well.Awkwardly that there's only their table who with two males instead of a male and a female like others."-a place for couple to have a date."

 

Hyung,you finally realized about that?This is what my purpose,Jungkook is thinking to himself as Taehyung recognized of the surroundings here now.It is actually a place Jungkook purposely ask Taehyung to treat him meat skewers ,despite of just a simple treat of meat skewers,Jungkook is actually thinking to have a suitable place with great atmosphere for him to swim into his emotions of confessing to his hyung.

"Yes,it is,hyung,"in relief Jungkook smiles.

"Next time-"

"-we can come along to here again,hyung,"before Taehyung finishes his words,Jungkook cut off in anticipating state of their next date instead.

"But I think Jungkook you should find a girl to come along with you next time.Try to find some girl and go out for a date.With your good looking and charming point ,you can probably find a girl who deserve for you to love.By that time to come,don't forget about hyung.Do tell hyung about it,ara?"Taehyung implies his actual thought of 'next time'.He isn't actually want to come again with Jungkook but convinced the younger one to date with a girl in this place.

 

Jungkook's heart sink down immediately,this is not right.Hyung,it's you.I like you not other girls.I only like you,hyung.Why can't you understand me?After all what I've purposely done for tonight that I had awaits for so long to tell my sealing feeling towards you.

"Hyung,I mean I would like to-"

"Ah,yes,when you have a date don't forget to really inform me.So that I can bring along Irene with me then we go double date with our pair up.It will be fun,"Taehyung cut off just right before Jungkook takes out his guts to tell his own feeling to his hyung yet it turns out he get even more hurt and his hate towards Irene grow even more.

 

Irene,Irene,Irene ,what is it so good about her?Why is it hyung would like her that much instead of liking me?Jungkook hates the name that Taehyung mention which is why he doesn't feel any guilt at all for what he had have done earlier by deleting the message.Who's care if that girl is having bad time or anything?Taehyung hyung is with me,he won't know what is going on with her.I loathes her for snatching hyung from me and even now hyung still mention about her.

 

"Talk about Irene,maybe I should order a take away for her too.Let's see as if she is still in the shop,"Taehyung slides out his cellphone from his pocket to dial a number before an incoming calls from Wendy in time.

"Noona?"

"Nugu noona?"Jungkook asks in nervous state,this is bad.Could it be the girl who sent message to hyung earlier?

"Is the noona who ran the floristry with Irene,"Taehyung responds before answer the call.

Jungkook's eyes widen up,no,hyung will find out now.

The younger one can only pretends to be nothing happen or acting any guilty while he just continue to dig in to his food not until he peek at his hyung who talk through the phone turn to a serious tone.

"No,I didn't get the message.Theres nothing in my message here.None at all,"Taehyung talks through the phone ,Jungkook hears of what he is talking as he avert his eyes from Taehyung.

No,hyung must had find out about it,Jungkook is thinking as Taehyung slightly gaze at him when talk about 'message'.

"Okay,don't worry.I will go look for her later,"Taehyung talk through the phone with Wendy before end the call.

"Bye,noona."

Jungkook bites his lower lips in guilty after Taehyung end his call,knowing that he will get into trouble in which Taehyung will probably scold him or even disliking him for intrude his privacy.

"Hyung,I'm sorry,"before Taehyung would start to scold him or anything,Jungkook immediately apologize of what he had done with bow and sincere.He loathes Irene but he doesn't want Taehyung to hate him.

"Sorry?for what?"Taehyung pretends to know nothing.

"The me..ssa.."Jungkook stutters in guilty.

"Ah,that,it is nothing.i know you didn't mean it.It's okay.I don't blame you,"instead of blaming Jungkook for deleting the message,Taehyung eventually forgive him.

"But,hyung..I..."Jungkook just doesn't want his hyung to hate him.

"It's okay...I will go pay now,you head home by your own.I have to go look for Irene.She is in unstable state,"Taehyung immediately makes his way to look for Irene after he pay for the bill and leaving Jungkook behind.

 

Hyung,must be hating me.He say no but he actually is.Who wouldn't get mad when someone intrude their privacy.Irene,it is all Irene's fault. I hate that girl.The younger one's hatred towards Irene grow even more ,he stabs with the fork on the meat on his plate.I won't let you have my hyung ,even hyung can't be mine.

 

"Hey,what a coincidence to see you here,"someone attach to Jungkook right after Taehyung leave the restaurant after paying the bill.

"It's you.How long have you been here?"

"Ah,I've been here for a while now.Can I sit down?"

"Sure,"Jungkook offers the empty seat that Taehyung was just right there a few minutes ago to the person.

 


A/n:

So,what do you think for the story so far?Please leave a comment of it..I really want to know how do my subscribers think of it...

I apologized for making Kookkie to be the bad guy but I just wanna try something rare,it's time for the Bunny Kookkie to rebel... hehehe

Anyways,can you all guess who is that person attach to Kookkie?

Make your guess..^^

^

If you don't guess Kookkie will kill you with his gaze ^^