Kim Taehyung is not Kim Taehyung

Reblooming Love

1945

"Cheers!"

A group of young man in army uniform lifted up their mug with beers,celebrating of their winning in the war for today against their enemy.Succesfully,discovered out their enemy's secret base and attacked by time.To celebrate their winning,they had some fun for tonight as the army had worked hard for a while to plan to attack against their opponent for few months now.

"Hey,Jeon-ssi,what with that frown?Tonight supposedly a celebration night for us.Smile,don't frown like that,"a young man slung his arm around the latter one who remained silent while the others were happily celebrating for their win; he just distantly away from the other while with the worrying face of frown at the other side.

"I missed my family,Kim-ssi,"he held on the letter that being sent from his family ,gripping it tightly and pressed it against his chest.

 

In 1945 when Korea still ruled by Japan,every male in Korea will be demanded to get involved in military,no exception for each of them; after one passed 18 years old,they should be taking part in military.This was the same case for Jeon who was one of the youngest army in the military who just passed his birthday a few months ago and being dragged by the government to be participated in military.Neither fortunate nor misfortune for the males who born in this country in the wrong century ,they should be constantly ready to sacrificed themselves.

 

The latter one,Kim, patted on the younger one's shoulder as comforting him,"Don't worry,when all of these end.I am very sure you will met them again,"he convinced.

"I wonder when will all of these end,Kim-ssi?"the younger one desperately missing of his family,it couldn't be blame him as he was just fully 18 years old,a few months ago,he was just having a simple birthday celebration with his family - yet in a chaos consequences with the sound of aircraft flying all over up to the sky and the exploding sound around.Supposedly,a pleasant 18th birthday but in this kind of consequence whereas everywhere was in chaos by the war.

 

Seeing as how the younger one anxious about of this war when would it be an end in which no one can predict it as well.As in a war,there was party who win and party who will lose as well.However,this was nothing new for Kim who had been involving in war for almost hundreds years now;it had become common for him to be participate in a war as one of the army nor general,just the same for him.Considering that the younger one was just a young boy who force to separate with his family had became a trauma for him,Kim comprehended those feelings as he had been through all of these since Joseon Dynasty.

 

“Hey,how about from today onwards you become my brother and good comrades.This is fate for us to be able to be in the same military and fight against our opponent together.”

“Yes!We should defeat our opponent and save our country together!”

 

Without any hesitation to make by Jeon,he agreed with what Kim said as they were in the same boat should be rely on each other like a family to lead of the winning in this war between Japan.

Feeling much better from before after convince by Kim,the younger one knew that he shouldn’t be corny in missing his family at this wrong timing,protecting and saving the country from the opponent was the most priority right now.He gained his strength back from Kim.The two decided to win against the opponent for this war that haven’t been declare a winning for 3 years now.It was time for them to stand up and end all of these.The country and the citizens were all depended on the army to protect them from any harm.

 

From that day onwards,the two became good comrades who worked well together during at the battlefield.When there was Kim,there was Jeon as well as the two.Everything were fine before a group of army being demanded for a guerrilla attacked in the midnight towards the enemy by the headquarter of their force team.Everything was just going well,their team sneaked into the enemy territory and had studied of their secret pathway to had a secret attacked to them as well.However,never did they know that it was just a trap that the enemy had set up for them to fall into it.

 

Pretending to be easily breaking in by them into the opponent 'a territory was just part of their trap for them to fall in during the guerrilla attack.The Japan team had planned all of these along when the Korea team will fell for it.

 

Damn!Kim had known there was something wrong with this guerrilla attack as it had going too smooth that he couldn't help but to doubt about it yet ,the team wasn't just him,the other comrades suggested to go on as the headquarter had demand them to do it.Due to it,they were now being enclosed in the enemy's trap by guarding all the exits of their territory ; turning that Kim and the others didn't have any way out from here.

 

They were supposedly being demanded by the headquarter of their team force to had a guerrilla attack against the enemy ,yet,now they were being trap ; no other choice but to raid the enemy - disobeyed of their headquarter's order.With just a few of them,10 of them,ready to sacrificed for their country in which had to fight against 100 of the enemies awaiting them to show up themselves from hiding along in their territory.

"Just show yourselves up now!"one of the man from the enemy team declared a clear fight right now instead of hiding along as Kim and others had no way to escape now,they had encountered into their trap being surrounded by all of the enemies.

 

"Brother,if there is afterlife,we will meet again.At that time to come,I would want to be your real brother,"Jeon eventually whispered out something nostalgic next to Kim whereas they were hiding in the bushes ;disguised themselves from being seen yet fail as it was a trap - as an army who ready to sacrificed now,Jeon decided to end all of these with the others who coming along to show up themselves to the enemy,no more being a coward rat hiding from them as they had know this will come and didn't thought it will be that fast.

 

The sound of rifle all around the battlefield with hundreds of the enemies surrounded the ten of them,bullet flying all over and hit each other.The scene of flesh blood flowing at the ground as when 2 out of ten who had being shoot nor killed by the opponent who also had lose 20 plus of them being shoot by the other party yet they were still a lot of them .Meanwhile it had just remain of Kim and Jeon at the battlefield ,the both as well had quite an injuries from head to toe.

 

Under this circumstance,being surrounded by 80 people in the middle with one by one approaching with their rifle aiming at Kim and Jeon.Back supporting back of each other while they stepped back as the enemies approached to them,

“I'm so please to have you as my brother,Kim!"

 

The last word from the younger one before collapsed.

 


2016

 

"Hyung!"

 

"Hyung!"

 

"Hyung!"

 

"No!My comrade!"Taehyung back to conscious with yelling unfamiliar address of someone out of the blue by the echo voice of Jungkook while taps on his shoulder to wake him up.

"Hyung?"Jungkook blinks in flinch as his hyung look different after conscious from his nap on the couch.

 

Wait,where am I?What is this?Blood,my hand is full with blood stain earlier,Haven't yet fully back to conscious as Taehyung stares at his both hands,Jeon-ssi?!before his sight turn to observe the familiar surrounding,this is not 1945,this is-ah,I'm here in 2016 using this young boy's identity,Kim Taehyung,Taehyung returns to his conscious state ,realizing he is right now in 22th century instead of the past years.I'm having a lot of dream like that recently,dreaming back of the past after seeing Purple Butterfly,Lady Tsan and Jeon-ssi,urgh! he get up from the couch in sitting position while slightly massage his temple.

 

Taehyung stares at the younger one ,could it be this a sign Jeon-ssi trying to give me?I'm feeling bad for Jeon-ssi to be the only who died in the battlefield while I'm still alive here.What is it so good about being immortal?In each decades ,I had to seen my friends,my family and the person I loved dying one by one in front of my eyes when I can't do anything but to feel all the pain inside of me.Even though,I've try many ways to end my life yet it is useless.Just what is the point of me being alive alone seeing all the persons close to me dying one by one,from dying of aging to diseases,he ponder in serious of his current state using someone else identity instead of himself.

 

"Hyung,are you alright?Is your head hurt?"Jungkook notices as how the elder one massage his temple in frown.

"I'm alright,just a slight headache I have because of fatigue,"Taehyung gives out a smile to the younger one despite of all the matters in his mind right now,despite of his appearance and surname,Jungkook still had nothing relate to Jeon-ssi,my good comrades,it just happen the two of them have same surname and familiar resemblance.Perhaps,this is a fate between us to be able to meet as a buddy in this century.In 1945 I wasn't able to repay Jeon-ssi for sacrificed himself for nothing for me by blocking the bullets from the enemies,Silly,how could he be so silly to help me.I'm an immortal,my life is just infinite ,I never can end my life,my torturing life ,watching one by one the person close to me dying and leaving me alone.

"Jungkook,I,uhm,do you believe in immortal life?"Taehyung ask,wonder if the younger one will as 4D as him - what am I thinking?of course he won't believe those crap,but those are not crap as if only they all knew that I'm actually one of them with immortal life.An aging man that had been living for so many century.Their great great grandparents might be someone I knew before as well.

Jungkook stares at his hyung in wary sight,"Don't make such a lame joke,Hyung.There's no such a thing like that.Drop that 4D mind of yours and your little world.Come on,hyung,you are so lame,"as expected the younger one doesn't even believe with those.

Taehyung smirk sheepishly,"I got you!"he tries to disguise himself from being disappointed as the younger one doesn't believe in those crap,when those are not fully crap.As expected,no one would believe of who I am.These people-Taehyung observes the surrounding and the others ,-they just know me as Kim Taehyung ,their buddy that had no longer be in this world,I'm just a replacement of this guy name Kim Taehyung with this appearance they thought resemble their buddy so much.I wonder as if they know Kim Taehyung their buddy had really die in the incident,while the person right now ,here me,is General Kim from Joseon Dynasty had been lock with the immortal life forever.

"Hyung,you are such a weirdo and 4D like usual,"Jungkook pisses by the lame joke by Taehyung as in a second ago,he is worry of his hyung who massaging his temple,and now his hyung is talking of some lame joke about immortal life."Hyung,you can act all weird and 4D but never forget about tonight,my meat skewers,don't broke that promise,"Jungkook awares his hyung of his meat skewers with a serious tone.

"Alright,"Taehyung nods ,promise...sure I will keep that promise.Century ago I promise to look after and protect Jeon-ssi with my life yet it is the other way,Jeon-ssi sacrificed himself for me.Now,it just a simply meat skewer,if this could make Jeon-ssi's replacement to be happy,even though the two had no relate,I will keep that promise for his own sake of happiness.

 

Taehyung would like to tell Jungkook about his immortal life and who he really is,yet ,it seems like the younger one hardly to believe all his craps with nonsense about immortal life.Seeing as how Jungkook resemble his comrade,Jeon-ssi,Taehyung just want to tell every truth about him to Jungkook but it ain’t easy as he think it is.

 

A/N:

Yes,Kim Taehyung literally had die and the one with them right now is an immortal,General Kim who look exactly like Taehyung too.

Why would Taehyung die?It will be reveal in further chapters..

Sorry,for the late since I have final test recently..^^

thank you for support for those who subscribe and don't forget to leave a comment...

*sending loves to all*