Going Off

My Savior

The next day,you saw the time and it was 7:50.

 

"Oh no!I'm laaattteeee!!!"you took a bath and wore your school uniform fast.You went downstairs,grabbed your lunch box that your mother made for you and went out for school.

 

Luckily,the bus haven't left yet.You quickly got on the bus.

 

"Wait a sec.I forgot to water the flower..for two weeks..o-oh no."you said to yourself.

 

You were busy for the whole two weeks because you had a big project you had to do with your classmates.Also because of homeworks.

 

 

"Hope it doesn't wither."you went out of the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brrrrinnnngggg~


It was time to go home.You rushed out of your class and went straight to the bus.

 

You went on the bus and went home.When you got home,you didn't see your mother but a note on the fridge.

 

You looked at the note.

 

"Dear,[name].I'm sorry for not telling you yesterday about this.I'm going outstation for a month.It is a long time but I hope you can bear with it.I cooked some food and placed it in the fridge.I also left you some money for you to buy things that you need.

Your mother."


"For a month?That's a long time!"you said.


You took out the food your mother left for you and reheated it.

 

While waiting,you went up to your room to check out the flower that you haven't water for two weeks.

 

...it has already withered...

 

The flower was dried and shriveled.

 

"Ah...it's dead!!"you said out loud.

 

You took the flower outside and placed it at the backyard.

 

"What a big waste...and it was super pretty too."you sighed and went to the kitchen and ate the food that you had reheated.

 

 

Note: Hi guys!Just made a small update!I didn't have time to make a long one.I wrote this chapter a few days after the first chapter and saved it so I can write more about it but it turned out like this~ :P I'll make a big update on the next chapter hopefully.I hope you like the story so far!Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

 

Bye!~ \(O3O)/ <3