The Bloomed Flower

My Savior

"[name],go and buy some fruits!"your mother said.

"Alright,alright.."you went out of your room and went downstairs.

You took the money you're mother gave you and went out.

"Ahh...nice weather."you streched and walked to the supermarket.

When you arrived at the supermarket,you bought some fruits like what your mother told you to do.

On your way back home,you saw a homeless man.Since you have a few more dollars left,you gave it to the homeless man.

"Thank you!Since you're the only who gave me some money today,I shall reward you with something I have kept for a long time."said the homeless man giving out a what it seems to be a small bag of seeds.

"This bag is filled with magical flower seeds.Here,take it."the homeless man gave the bag of seed to you and walked away.

You didn't want to accept his "reward" for you and wanted to call him back but it looks like that man was happy so you decided to keep it.

You went back home and gave the fruits to your mother.

"No change?"your mother asked.

"Gave it to a homeless man."you said while going upstairs to your room.

Your mother gave you a proud smile.

You didn't tell your mother about the bag of magical flower seeds.You planted the seed and placed it in your room.You took care of it.

One day,the seed that you took care of bloomed into a flower.

The flower had purple petals and when you looked at it,you saw blue shimmers.The flower...it's super beautiful.It does look "magical".

It was nighttime.Before you went to bed,you looked at the flower again.It is still very beautiful.

The next day,you were ready to go to school.You touched your flower and smelled it then went to school.

It was a normal day at school.Studying and all the stuff.

You hang out with your friends at recess.Yep,normal day.

 

Note:  Hello guys Well,this chapter is very short (huhuhu I'm sorry ;__; ) and "the savior" is not yet appearing...I will update the story soon though!If I don't have tight schedule then the next chapter would be more longer (and probably much more interesting).Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes!

Goodbye~ :3