Turning Over

My Savior

"Ahh.."you woke up and went to take a shower.

Just a normal day to school,except,you won't be with your mother for a month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright class!Listen up!I want you to do a project and you will have to present it to the class.The most interesting one will receive a prize!"your teacher announced.

"You will work with a partner so that means no groups with 3 or more person.For this project,you will have to build a doll house using anything you want.Make sure all of it is handmade!If you need help,just ask me."your teacher handed out a piece of paper with the project's information.

"This is going to be a hassle..."you said in your mind.

Brriiiinngggg~~~

The class ended.While waiting for the next subject teacher to come in,you saw everyone picking out their partners and talking about the project.The project's deadline is next week's Thursday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked to the LRT place.You wanted to try to get home by the LRT since you thought it would be faster.It's going to be a one-time thing anyways.

Suddenly,you're vision became a bit hazy and blurry.You were feeling a bit dizzy.

You hold your head up with your hand.The person beside you looked worried.

"Um..are you alright?"the person said.

You tilted your head to the voice and saw a familiar face.It was Chen.One of the boys in your classroom.

"[name]?"he said.You nodded.

"Are you feeling sick"he looked at you.

"Nah,just a bit dizzy."you replied.

The LRT came and you both went in and sat on the seat.

"Hey..about the project,did you already pick your partner?"you asked Chen.You actually haven't picked a partner yet and you wanted him to saw no so that you don't have to ask everyone in the classroom the next day.

"No.."he replied.

"Then could you..um.. be my partner?"you asked him,feeling nervous.

"Of course.Why not!"he said,smiling brightly.

You looked at him.

"Is his smile always this cute?Wait,what did I say?"you thought.

"Then how about doing the project today?In my house,probably since my mother is out somewhere for a month because of work."you asked him.

"No prob"he smiled again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the way to your house,you and Chen went to hardware stores and other shops to buy the supplies for th project.

You got home and started doing the project.

You and Chen discussed about the project and it was pretty good.

It was already 8:00PM.

"We can continue this next time.We still have a lot of time till next Thursday."you said.

"Yeah,I should probably go home."he checked the time.

You and Chen cleaned up the workplace.

"Um..[name].."Chen called out your name.

"What is it?"you asked.

"Your eyes is...all pitch black."he said looking at you.

"W-what did you say?!"you took out your phone,clicked on the "Camera" and turn it into selca mode.

He's right....your eyes are pitch black.There was no of those white thingies called "sclera" or stuff.

"What happened..?"you said trembling.

 

Notes Hi guys!So this is another short update.Why am I so lazy to update the story?I don't even know.I will have to go home a bit late because of school stuff so I would update the story late or make a short update (this week).Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!Hope you guys are still with the story~    ;_____; 

Goodbyeeee~!     \( =3= )/  <3